What's going on in the world

How about CNN's totally false story now about the extraction of the spy from the Kremlin, putting lives at risk.

Maybe the C really does stand for Communist.

How about CNN's totally false story now about the extraction of the spy from the Kremlin, putting lives at risk.

Maybe the C really does stand for Communist.

Crushing lack of journalistic integrity on the part of CNN's Jim Sciutto. Pathetic twist-up of of events to conform to a desired narrative. He should be fired, if CNN had any "face" to "save" at this point.

Sounds like the media's thirst for blood was the biggest cause. Trump's blood, Trump's fault, I guess, in their fantasy world.

9418019.png

Trumpsters don't want to see what he used to say. I'm sure this will be considered a joke as well....

With Bolton gone I expect Trump to be announcing that he is opening up negotiations with Iran. Just like little rocket man has shown stand up to Trump and he caves.

You don't agree with anything Bolton says or does.

Join me in doing back-flips now that he's gone.
Didn't agree with Bolton on everything but I did agree with him on the Taliban and North Korea. However once again you trumpeteers always deflect any Trump criticism by attacking the poster or media or the classic its Obama's fault. Trump will give Iran a sweeter deal than Obama ever did.

Didn't agree with Bolton on everything but I did agree with him on the Taliban and North Korea. However once again you trumpeteers always deflect any Trump criticism by attacking the poster or media or the classic its Obama's fault. Trump will give Iran a sweeter deal than Obama ever did.

My bad.

I had no idea you were glad Bolton was a national security advisor.

I am not a fan. I am glad he's gone. I don't think he should have been hired in the first place. He represents failed foreign policy of the recent past.

Hooray.

The best get fired sometimes too. But given that he is an Washington outsider, it stands to reason he doesn't know these people all that well. Having said that, Bolton's past certainly didn't line up at all with Trump's present.

More excuses....

I hire people all the time. I'm not 100% correct but I sure as hell am not as wrong as he has been. His turnover is worse than a McDonald's.

We will but he'll tell you it's a GREAT DEAL, the BEST DEAL. And you'll believe him.
No, we don't walk in lock step with any of this country's leaders, unlike you liberals. It is actually part of the reason we lose elections, because we refuse to blindly follow the leadership. Liberals are much more prone to just following along.

More excuses....

I hire people all the time. I'm not 100% correct but I sure as hell am not as wrong as he has been. His turnover is worse than a McDonald's.
Were it not for your obvious TDS, you would see that this is actually very good for you. See, you don't like Trump's policies, if he hires people who he ends up not liking, it means that he can't implement his policies. This should make you happy. But alas.....TDS You never liked Bolton anyway, so again, your TDS is showing.

No, we don't walk in lock step with any of this country's leaders, unlike you liberals. It is actually part of the reason we lose elections, because we refuse to blindly follow the leadership. Liberals are much more prone to just following along.

Seriously????? Trumpsters drink the Kool aid every day....

He was just joking

Don't take what he says literally.

Do I need to go on?????

You people (sounds racist but what the hell) follow him so blindly it is comical. I literally had one of you tell me the other day I was a bullying the president of the US. Yeah the most powerful man in the world.

Seriously????? Trumpsters drink the Kool aid every day....

He was just joking

Don't take what he says literally.

Do I need to go on?????

You people (sounds racist but what the hell) follow him so blindly it is comical. I literally had one of you tell me the other day I was a bullying the president of the US. Yeah the most powerful man in the world.
You must be new to the forum. When a Republican strays from conservative thinking, we call them out. But you are free to ignore that fact if you like.

BREAKING: The FEMA official in Puerto Rico, in charge of power restoration after Hurricane Maria, has been arrested by the FBI, as has the fmr. CEO of Cobra Energy (which got $1.8B in contracts) & a 2nd FEMA official...all accused of enriching themselves & defrauding the fed govt.

THE MOST CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION in modern history rolls on with incompetency. One Point Deep State

Please.

You people fawning over Bolton is more fun than when you were fawning over Comey.

I'm not fawning over Bolton. This administration is a mess....

Just posted that on another thread but it applies here as well.

How can a person who only hires the best have this much turnover? Because he wants to do it all himself. If you disagree you are gone.

Great leaders hire good people to give them advice and whether or not the use it is up to the leader. But they don't fire them for having a different opinion.

I'm not fawning over Bolton. This administration is a mess....

Just posted that on another thread but it applies here as well.

How can a person who only hires the best have this much turnover? Because he wants to do it all himself. If you disagree you are gone.

Great leaders hire good people to give them advice and whether or not the use it is up to the leader. But they don't fire them for having a different opinion.
You seem to get stuck on certain things he says. You said you have done hiring right? I'm guessing you are telling people you are hiring the best, right? If you aren't saying that, why aren't you?

Of all the things to criticize Trump for, I'm certainly not going to criticize him for giving an interventionist hawk like Bolton the boot. I'd take it as a sign that he's all in on using economic power as opposed to conventional military power as the benchmark of meeting foreign policy objectives.