2019 Bengals

i don't think bengals are going 1-15 whoever said that nonsense. i didn't expect them to win today but they had their chances to win in the toughest environment in the nfl.

jtk
()

I liked what I saw today even though they took the L. Dalton set a franchise record for passing yards and had a career high in completions in his first game with the new coach. All without AJ Green obviously. Thought the head coach made some Rookie mistakes challenging that catch so early in the game and using the 2 timeouts before the 2 minute warning. Much more optimistic after today and don’t see the Bengals challenging Miami for the worst record like a lot of the experts are saying.

This team will be better than I expected. I predicted them last, now I out em in 3rd in the division

I liked what I saw today even though they took the L. Dalton set a franchise record for passing yards and had a career high in completions in his first game with the new coach. All without AJ Green obviously. Thought the head coach made some Rookie mistakes challenging that catch so early in the game and using the 2 timeouts before the 2 minute warning. Much more optimistic after today and don’t see the Bengals challenging Miami for the worst record like a lot of the experts are saying.
The 2 time outs before 2 min. warning were head scratching. However liked the aggressiveness of the play calling. Bengals Defense held Seattle's conservative offense to 233 yds. If Houston had not given Clowney away to Seattle the Bengals probably win that game.

Last edited:
how many field goals is bullwinkle going to have to miss before they cut him. we drafted a kicker a few years ago and they cut him. lol

jtk
()

Being an almost life long Bengals fan, expect the Bengals to lose this week against the 49ers. Everyone is talking about how well the Bengals played last week, well I have seen this script before play well one week get expectations up than look bad the next week. Hope I am wrong but I doubt it.

Haha!

Being an almost life long Bengals fan, expect the Bengals to lose this week against the 49ers. Everyone is talking about how well the Bengals played last week, well I have seen this script before play well one week get expectations up than look bad the next week. Hope I am wrong but I doubt it.
Hate to be right but in this case I nailed it. Only the Bengals would celebrate a loss ( vs Seattle ) than be totally flat the following week.. With that o - line maybe 4 wins at most.

New Dey but still Sunday, same results! Bobbie Hart can’t block anyone but can make contact with an Official?

New Dey but still Sunday, same results! Bobbie Hart can’t block anyone but can make contact with an Official?
How about Geno Atkins effort today. Guy was always a max effort guy bengals have broken him down so bad he’s doing nothing but collecting a paycheck not even trying out there

This is what happens when you run your Franchise like a Mom & Pop General Store. Until they hire a real GM and cut out the bs nepotism, they’ll be a joke.

How about Geno Atkins effort today. Guy was always a max effort guy bengals have broken him down so bad he’s doing nothing but collecting a paycheck not even trying out there

Yep and he never has to talk about his performance on the field.

FREE PBOY!!!

all that crap we watched today and still had a td taken away on a crap call on the kickoff return.

jtk
()

apparently the ref who threw the flag on auden tate told simmons that it was the easiest call he's made all season. lol what a loser!

jtk
()

bengals. lol.....just saw a commercial promoting their game vs the 49ers. lol

jtk
()

I probably defend Dalton too much bc I like him as a person, but the OL is garbage. How many times do the Bengals have to cut Andre Smith before realizing he’s not an NFL Tackle

LB's are horrible too. how many times is pittsburgh going to run the same play and it never gets stopped. lol

jtk
()

Given the track record, who could have possibly foreseen this franchise getting slaughtered on MNF...especially against the Steelers.

This team's offensive line is absolutely putrid. Andre Smith and Bobby Hart may as well be interstate highway construction barrels. If they do end up with a top 3-4 pick this year instead of targeting Tua or Herbert hopefully they land UGA's Andrew Thomas so he can be paired with Jonah Williams next year as replacements for those two bums. The offensive line needs to be fixed before they address anything else.