McKinley football 2019

All I have heard is some scandal about the Principal Thomas Hill recruiting kids out of Indiana. Saw an article on it somewhere. Can anyone confirm with a source?

All I have heard is some scandal about the Principal Thomas Hill recruiting kids out of Indiana. Saw an article on it somewhere. Can anyone confirm with a source?
I haven't heard anything. Hill was ousted as Principal at the end of last school year after one year at McKinley.

I don't think that was the reason for his departure,never heard that before.

I called Q92 and they said there broadcasting the McKinley-Buchtel game Saturday at 1pm.

Could someone please give me the link to the game?

Thank you

I heard that stadium only holds about 1800 and they will start selling tickets at 11:30 tomorrow morning at the gate so I guess that means be up there early if you want to get a ticket

I watched the Hoover-Buchtel game....I think this is going to be a really close game.But I think Garrett will love the grass.

GO BULLDOGSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched the Hoover-Buchtel game....I think this is going to be a really close game.But I think Garrett will love the grass.

GO BULLDOGSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I watched that game to and Buchtel did not look good at all they looked like trash from what I seen so I know it won’t be close at all

I watched that game to and Buchtel did not look good at all they looked like trash from what I seen so I know it won’t be close at all

Totally different game. Biggest improvement is often between weeks 1 & 2, and we know they have size, athleticism, and a D1 running back playing at home. Hoover is ahead of most teams right now anyways. That game is history.

Always, always keep the faith!

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION

Buchtel has plenty of advantages but McKinley will still come out on top.
The pups are a lot more disciplined than Buchtel.
Perhaps 2 tds better.
Good luck McKinley!

Canton McKinley 41
Akron Buchtel 20

Final

A lot of mistakes,penalties,and turnovers by both teams.McKinley blocked a punt for a TD and picked up a fumble and took it to the house to open our scoring.

Congratulations McKinley Bulldogs!!

Buchtel's superstar RB did not play.

Canton McKinley 41
Akron Buchtel 20

Final

A lot of mistakes,penalties,and turnovers by both teams.McKinley blocked a punt for a TD and picked up a fumble and took it to the house to open our scoring.

Congratulations McKinley Bulldogs!!

Buchtel's superstar RB did not play.
We were wondering about that. Do you know why he didn’t play?

The young QB will hopefully will get better every week,has to grow into the position with some coaching.One game at a time with a BIG one this week...BAM!

Looking forward to see what happens next week. A great Region 1 matchup

Pups will have to play much better to hold up their end of the matchup, but I think they will. The two guards we played Saturday are only sophomores, the junior QB is still learning and everyone is learning new techniques and schemes. Euclid should be a good measuring stick for the early progress of the Bulldogs.

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION

Do you think it's time to give our 2nd string QB a chance to see what he can do?

He can't be worse than what we have going now.He looked good in the Iggy scrimmage.

I know it was against Iggy's 2nd string,but should we give him a chance?

He is real fast and can take it to the house on any play.So we don't lose anything there.

What do you think?

Do you think it's time to give our 2nd string QB a chance to see what he can do?

He can't be worse than what we have going now.He looked good in the Iggy scrimmage.

I know it was against Iggy's 2nd string,but should we give him a chance?

He is real fast and can take it to the house on any play.So we don't lose anything there.

What do you think?

I think McKinley should give him a shot.I can't see him being as bad as what we have now.

We need to have balance to have any hope of beating Euclid.

Lets go Pups!!