UC at OSU

Just wish OSU had the balls to play at a place like UC. When they played at PBS UC had their chances to beat em, who knows if a roucous nippert crowd woikda put them over the top but the big boys do not have the balls to do it

Pure silliness. I hope you're joking.

Maybe they coulda broke the goose egg at home ? Ooooooh, that Cincinasty mojo!! GTFOOH

Most of the reason these games are played is the gate for the little brother teams. 40k at The Nip for football. Was it full at the 'Shoe today ? Do the math.

Last edited:
Pure silliness. Maybe they coulda broke the goose egg at home ? GTFOOH

Most of the reason these games are played is the gate for the little brother teams. 40k at The Nip for football. was it full at the 'Shoe today ? Do the math.

Yeah, it is amusing to see posts that OSU is scared to play at Nippert, ignoring that it's a financial loss, for both teams, to not play the game in Columbus. UC netted something like $1.5 million since setting up the 4 game series with OSU in 2003.

Yeah, it is amusing to see posts that OSU is scared to play at Nippert, ignoring that it's a financial loss, for both teams, to not play the game in Columbus. UC netted something like $1.5 million since setting up the 4 game series with OSU in 2003.
When decisions are made in sports simply because of money it is a bad look
Just like the bit ten adding Rutgers and Maryland, simply a money move.

Rutgers was a bad addition so far, however the Terps just destroyed one of the better teams in the ACC.
You cannot deny the lone reason this two were added:. TV market money.

Does OSU beat UC at the nip, likely, but I would still like the big boys to go to a small place and play against those type of teams.

Too bad army did not beat Michigan. That wouda been epix

You cannot deny the lone reason this two were added:. TV market money.

Does OSU beat UC at the nip, likely, but I would still like the big boys to go to a small place and play against those type of teams.

Too bad army did not beat Michigan. That wouda been epix
Agree about TTUN.

Bama does have an upcoming 3-game series versus USF - 2 games in Tuscaloosa and 1 game at USF. OSU probably wouldn't do a similar agreement with UC though.
When is the last time Bammy played a game north of the Ohio River ? Bammy that plays FCS power West Carolina week before they play Auburn.

When is the last time Bammy played a game north of the Ohio River ? Bammy that plays FCS power West Carolina week before they play Auburn.
Dont let that game with UCF on the road fool you. Bama will have more fans than UCF at that game. I posted the attendance that UCF has had there and that game wont have an away feel at all for bama

I guess we can keep the program going and facilities kept up with hopes and dreams.

but I would still like the big boys to go to a small place and play against those type of teams.
Agree, it would be great for those small schools just because of the environment. It's an example where making more money doesn't make the game any better, it just makes the schools more money.

Thav does not approve of “the look”. Duly noted.

I feel certain that your concerns will be given all the weight that they deserve.

?

Agree, it would be great for those small schools just because of the environment. It's an example where making more money doesn't make the game any better, it just makes the schools more money.
In hoops at times the big boys slum it and visit and the atmosphere I electric but football money rules the roost but then again OSU fans on the road are a very arrogant group and make the whole state look bad. To see em file out of Iowa a couple of years ago after acting like j/o's before and during the game was epic