Louisville Leopards Football 2019 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve watched the same thing happen to the Bulldogs vs Perry with many of your staff members involved. Get ready leps are in for a long night. I love the leps but tonight ain’t gonna be their night. It’s all good you we still get to do the best thing in the world win or lose and that’s watch the boys play some ball!!!!
Leps were in for a long night of offense, big win going into a string of Fed teams!

Former Lep has been awfully quiet on the Louisville victory. Like a good troll he will wait for a loss before he spouts off again, It would take a certain level of class to offer congrats on a job well done.

See the Hoover\Louisville thread, he's taken baby steps accountability, one humble moment at a time! ?

"There's a lot at stake on the line Friday for Louisville. If the Leopards pull off the upset their chances of making the playoffs increase to 61%. However, a loss would drop their chances of making the postseason to just 13%. For the Blue Streaks a win would increase their odds to make the playoffs to 75%, while a loss drops that probability to just 36%."

"There's a lot at stake on the line Friday for Louisville. If the Leopards pull off the upset their chances of making the playoffs increase to 61%. However, a loss would drop their chances of making the postseason to just 13%. For the Blue Streaks a win would increase their odds to make the playoffs to 75%, while a loss drops that probability to just 36%."

Great article. Game day, let’s go leps!

Former Lep has been awfully quiet on the Louisville victory. Like a good troll he will wait for a loss before he spouts off again, It would take a certain level of class to offer congrats on a job well done.
It was a win. Extremly lucky with all thw onside kicks, but still good we were able to sneak one out. Reguardless, it's clear to me Twiddy remains a trash coach.

A friend who coaches in Louisville(not football) said there are rumors about Coach Twiddy may have resigned as head football coach. He said it just may be a false rumor, but he said everyone is talking about it.
Louisville people, you hearing anything about this? I am not trying to start or spread anything that isn't true, but from what he tells me this is already all out. If it is a completely false rumor, please set the record straight!

Last edited:
A friend who coaches in Louisville(not football) said there are rumors about Coach Twiddy may have resigned as head football coach. He said it just may be a false rumor, but he said everyone is talking about it.
Louisville people, you hearing anything about this? I am not trying to start or spread anything that isn't true, but from what he tells me this is already all out. If it is a completely false rumor, please set the record straight!
Talked to coach directly and he has not resigned.

Not sure when you talked to him, but the rumor is he resigned after the school levy failed. I've heard a few different reasons, but the one that makes the most sense was personal so I will not repeat it on here. Hopefully it is just a rumor and your correct, but where there is smoke there is fire, so most likely he will not be returning next season.

I talked to some player parents and the kids think he’s staying. However, I too heard from a non football coach that he did resign.
Maybe some haters are thinking if you talk about it enough it will in fact happen?
If it’s true, it’s unfortunate though...I never heard anything but good comments about him.

Not sure when you talked to him, but the rumor is he resigned after the school levy failed. I've heard a few different reasons, but the one that makes the most sense was personal so I will not repeat it on here. Hopefully it is just a rumor and your correct, but where there is smoke there is fire, so most likely he will not be returning next season.
Good. Go Leps

Keep an eye on Twitter. As much as this staff loves to air their business on there, it would surprise me to see it be announced there first #thechase

Talked to coach directly and he has not resigned.
That is good to hear. I didn't like that they fired the last coach. Over here everyone thinks Coach Demarco is a very good football coach. I was one who thought it was a terrible decision at the time to fire him but some things coach Twiddy did this year were good and I was looking forward to building on it.
I don't want to see him leave and have to start all over again. It is bad enough the Leopards don't have a league, they don't need the chaos of switching coaches again.

Last edited:
Twiddy was a no show at the WHBC all county meeting today and didnt send anyone in his place. It will be interesting to see if any of the Leopard get any honors or not. If he didnt resign like you say he might be getting fired if he doesnt have a good reason to no show. Like I said before where there is smoke there is fire and I have heard it from to many different sources not to believe it. He is a one and done coach.

Wow.....this is a summer's eve and the bag it came in move.

Not sure when you talked to him, but the rumor is he resigned after the school levy failed. I've heard a few different reasons, but the way we one that makes the most sense was personal so I will not repeat it on here. Hopefully it is just a rumor and your correct, but where there is smoke there is fire, so most likely he will not be returning next season.
[/
Twiddy was a no show at the WHBC all county meeting today and didnt send anyone in his place. It will be interesting to see if any of the Leopard get any honors or not. If he didnt resign like you say he might be getting fired if he doesnt have a good reason to no show. Like I said before where there is smoke there is fire and I have heard it from to many different sources not to believe it. He is a one and done coach.
Very disappointing!!!

I am starting to go back to my initial feeling. You should have never fired Demarco. He wasn't perfect but if he ever did half the crap Jeff pulled, Yappi would have crucified him. Grass is alway greener. Now it appears maybe no coach, no league, not even an official schedule for next year. I was pulling for Jeff but was starting to worry when he wouldn't show up for booster table, went 5-5 (and was missed field goals from being 4-6) with an outstanding senior class. Schedule may have been tough, but they should have been 6-4 and 7-3 if they pull out an upset. Not one win over a team that finished over 500. Sorry to say, but you guys are a mess. After today's failure to represent his kids, he shouldn't ever show his face in your town again. I feel bad for the kids in your district.

Yah that's unreal to me, we are more neutral too with South being like 20-30 minutes from Philly. Aurora though is ironically like an hour to Louisville or an hour to South either way so maybe that's the factor. Furthest NP has ever made it too so you'd think they'd go for us for more seating too.
our stadium has to be nearly twice the size of south's, and more centrally located as well. and parking at south is not any better than the ville...

our stadium has to be nearly twice the size of south's, and more centrally located as well. and parking at south is not any better than the ville...
As of right now I could care less who is and isn’t playing in our stadium. I want answers of why Twiddy didn’t show up to represent our players who spent years of their life sacrificing, training, and playing for their town to be recognized at the WHBC event.

As of right now I could care less who is and isn’t playing in our stadium. I want answers of why Twiddy didn’t show up to represent our players who spent years of their life sacrificing, training, and playing for their town to be recognized at the WHBC event.
Exactly I went from against the new coach, to jumping on board and trying to support him, and now to absolutely disgusted. More Leopards should but up in arms! Lots of questions need answered.

I am starting to go back to my initial feeling. You should have never fired Demarco. He wasn't perfect but if he ever did half the crap Jeff pulled, Yappi would have crucified him. Grass is alway greener. Now it appears maybe no coach, no league, not even an official schedule for next year. I was pulling for Jeff but was starting to worry when he wouldn't show up for booster table, went 5-5 (and was missed field goals from being 4-6) with an outstanding senior class. Schedule may have been tough, but they should have been 6-4 and 7-3 if they pull out an upset. Not one win over a team that finished over 500. Sorry to say, but you guys are a mess. After today's failure to represent his kids, he shouldn't ever show his face in your town again. I feel bad for the kids in your district.

This doesn’t even scratch the surface of what’s going on in Louisville. The Levy was shot down handily, people haven’t forgot about strike just a few years ago. The HS principle cant retire soon enough. We have a few parents running the show on getting coaches fired because their kid isn’t playing enough or not good enough to make the team. Maybe we can get some input from Lynus, Hit Me, and coach xyz on the where abouts of twiddy today for the WHBC selection

Status
Not open for further replies.