2019 Federal League Standings, Scores, Schedules, etc.

The Fed looks the best it's been overall. I'm glad we have a few weeks to improve before the Hoover game, because they will be difficult to defend.

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION

Nice week for the Fed. Since the Greater Cleveland Conference is going to also be down to 7, a GCC-Fed Week 4 challenge (slot Mentor-Mckinley where it fits) looks good to me.

Nice week for the Fed. Since the Greater Cleveland Conference is going to also be down to 7, a GCC-Fed Week 4 challenge (slot Mentor-Mckinley where it fits) looks good to me.

Pups play a loaded Euclid team week 3 this year, so its happening this year, anyways. McKinley wants more home games OOC early to utilize the best stadium in Ohio by far. I wouldn't be surprised to see Mentor back on our schedule again in the not too distant future, although playing teams in your own region means you might face them twice in the same year- not the optimum outcome one wants.

Week 2

Friday 9/6/19
Hoover 36 at Louisville 43
Glenoak 13 at Massillon 55
Mayfield 26 at Jackson 10
Akron East 14 at Perry 21
Lake 28 at Brush 0
Brecksville 34 at Green 14

Saturday 9/7/19
McKinley 41 at Buchtel 20 1pm

Last edited:
Pups play a loaded Euclid team week 3 this year, so its happening this year, anyways. McKinley wants more home games OOC early to utilize the best stadium in Ohio by far. I wouldn't be surprised to see Mentor back on our schedule again in the not too distant future, although playing teams in your own region means you might face them twice in the same year- not the optimum outcome one wants.

Fed is really good. 7-0 in week one. Interesting that the teams that struggled in the Fed last year, Glenoak and Green, pound teams in week one.

Fed is really good. 7-0 in week one. Interesting that the teams that struggled in the Fed last year, Glenoak and Green, pound teams in week one.

It seems like it has got a lot stronger this year, but we expected Hoover, Perry, and Lake to be strong this year. Jackson over East was a surprise, but maybe East isn't as strong as we thought. Or Jackson is better than we thought. Green and GlenOak played duds, so we don't know what those scores meant, if anything. GlenOak plays @ Massillon, so they will find out a lot about where they are in the moment. They have a new coach and that will effect their effectiveness somewhaat, so not a good week for them to be learning against one of Massillon's best teams in years.

It seems like it has got a lot stronger this year, but we expected Hoover, Perry, and Lake to be strong this year. Jackson over East was a surprise, but maybe East isn't as strong as we thought. Or Jackson is better than we thought. Green and GlenOak played duds, so we don't know what those scores meant, if anything. GlenOak plays @ Massillon, so they will find out a lot about where they are in the moment. They have a new coach and that will effect their effectiveness somewhaat, so not a good week for them to be learning against one of Massillon's best teams in years.

Yeah, good point. I was thinking the same thing about Jackson - East. East is typically good. I’m really curious to see McKinley and Perry this year. You know Hoover is gonna be great.

Friday 9/6/19
Hoover at Louisville--- Hoover has their way with Lousiville and takes home their cheerleaders!
Glenoak at Massillon--- Massillon brings GlenOak back to Earth.
Mayfield at Jackson--- Jackson wins again.
Akron East at Perry--- Perry destroys East physically and East sets a record for penalty yardage with 200 yards!!
Lake at Brush--- Lake Brush-es aside the Arcs and moves to 2-0
Brecksville at Green--- Green gets the big win at home and the mommies have to cover up a little later in the game as it will get a little bit nippy in there!

Saturday 9/7/19
McKinley at Buchtel 1pm --McKinley ruins Buchtel's home opener

Follow the Lake Blue Streaks tonight vs. Lyndhurst Brush Arcs - http://statb.us/b/268969 and on Twitter via @StreaksFootball #RockEm

Lake 14
Brush 0

Half

Massillon 48
GlenOak 6

2nd qtr

Mayfield 10
Jackson 3

Half

Hoover 22
Louisville 21

early 3rd qtr