Ohio Heritage Conference 2019

also WLS color, they really just got unlucky that year. they were in with the MAC schools. they were definitely good enough to be in the playoffs. now with Greenon- i don’t think scheduling Bradford week 2 helped them at all! scheduling a very bad D4 or D5 team would’ve been best

also WLS color, they really just got unlucky that year. they were in with the MAC schools. they were definitely good enough to be in the playoffs. now with Greenon- i don’t think scheduling Bradford week 2 helped them at all! scheduling a very bad D4 or D5 team would’ve been best

Technically, yes. WLS got slightly more points beating D4 Graham (2-8) last year then they did D7 Triad (5-5). But it's very slight; 0.540 harbin points to be exact. 5-6 win D4 and D5 teams is where it's at.

A few options, a very nice Italian restaurant or a couple of pizza/pub places. The Italian place is very busy, call in advance to try and get a reservation. All three places are only 5 minutes from the stadium.

Ann & Tony's Restaurant (Italian)
211 E Main St
West Jefferson, OH 43162
614-879-8897
www.annandtonys.com

Pat's Pizza & Pub
55 E Main St
West Jefferson, OH 43162
614-879-5433

Todd's Pizza
139 E Main St
West Jefferson, OH 43162
614-879-9353
www.toddspizza.com

Interesting index. Not sure you can put much into it - has to be based on historical numbers.

Per that site, here is how the OHC ranks:

RANKSCHOOLCONFERENCERATINGDIVISION / REGIONDIV/ REGION RANK
1.MechanicsburgNORTH62.876 / 2415th / 2nd
2.GreeneviewSOUTH56.056 / 2423rd / 3rd
3.West JeffersonNORTH49.095/ 2043rd / 9th
4.West Liberty-SalemNORTH46.975 / 2044th / 10th
5.FairbanksNORTH45.856 / 2436th / 5th
6.GreenonSOUTH25.565 / 2082nd / 19th
7.TriadNORTH21.986 / 2477th / 15th
8.Madison PlainsSOUTH18.065 / 2090th / 21st
9.NortheasternNORTH14.746 / 2488th / 19th
10.SoutheasternSOUTH14.607 / 2858th / 13th
11.CedarvilleSOUTH10.127 / 2876th / 17th
12.Catholic CentralSOUTH2.697 / 28100th / 25th

D5 Teams: 107
D6 Teams: 106
D7 Teams: 109

EDIT: LMAO - I don't think Yappi's "table" template works correctly.

A few options, a very nice Italian restaurant or a couple of pizza/pub places. The Italian place is very busy, call in advance to try and get a reservation. All three places are only 5 minutes from the stadium.

Ann & Tony's Restaurant (Italian)
211 E Main St
West Jefferson, OH 43162
614-879-8897
www.annandtonys.com

Pat's Pizza & Pub
55 E Main St
West Jefferson, OH 43162
614-879-5433

Todd's Pizza
139 E Main St
West Jefferson, OH 43162
614-879-9353
www.toddspizza.com

Perfect! Thanks

Graham vs. West Liberty-Salem History
Graham leads the series 9-5
First year played: 1983
Last year played: 2018
Graham longest win streak: 6 (1990-93, 1996-97)
West Liberty-Salem longest win streak: 3 (1998, 2017-18)
Most points scored by Graham: 60 (60-0 in 1990)
Most points scored by West Liberty-Salem: 36 (36-6 in 1985)
Most combined points: 64 (West Liberty-Salem 35, Graham 29 in 1987)

Fall is in the air and another HS football season is upon us. I just LOVE this time of year!!!!!!!

Fbanks over NU - gett’n some payback from last year
Mburg over KR - the show continues for Burg
NE over WC - NE starting the year off right
BL over Triad - too much for Triad to overcome
WJ over Lland - WJ list quite a bit but has some key kids back, jury still out on how the others will step up
WLS over Graham - similar to last year graham outmatched against WLS

Valley over SCC - the struggle continues
Mvalley over Cville - do t see enough improvement for Cville to pull this one out
Gview over Stebins - even with injuries Gview winning culture takes over here
Greenon over Shawnee - upset special as Greenon get off to good start.
Westfal over Mplains - every time I pick plains they manage to lose.
NW over SE - similar to last year thumping

Wishing all OHC teams success this week!!!!

with week 1 being over, how many teams does the OHC get in the playoffs? i’m going to guess 4. I think burg obviously gets in. and then the fun begins. West Jeff, and West Liberty should get in their region. the question is, will Greenon get in? could they go 9-1? if the OHC gets 3 teams in 1 region, it should be a fun november.

with week 1 being over, how many teams does the OHC get in the playoffs? i’m going to guess 4. I think burg obviously gets in. and then the fun begins. West Jeff, and West Liberty should get in their region. the question is, will Greenon get in? could they go 9-1? if the OHC gets 3 teams in 1 region, it should be a fun november.

I’d say 2 for sure, but as many as 4. Anything can’t happen in the north.

I would fully expect 9-1 from Greenon at this point.

Week 2 games:

North
Urbana (0-1) at Mechanicsburg (1-0)
Triad (0-1) at Ridgemont (0-1)
West Liberty-Salem (1-0) at Ben Logan (1-0)
West Jefferson (1-0) at Bishop Ready (1-0)
Northeastern (0-1) at Northwestern (1-0)
Fairbanks (0-1) at Indian Lake (0-1)

South
Catholic Central (0-1) at Arcadia (1-0)
Cedarville (0-1) at East Clinton (0-1)
Greeneview (0-1) at Waynesville (1-0)
Bradford (0-1) at Greenon (1-0)
Madison Plains (1-0) at Fredericktown (0-1)
Graham (0-1) at Southeastern (0-1)

I think you mentioned this earlier but I think it'd be a good idea for Bradford and Arcanum to switch opponents. That way Greenon can play Arcanum and Springfield CC can play Bradford.
i think i did mention that. but yes it would make sense. greenon and bradford have a. 1 year contract only.

I went to the Greeneview game Friday nite. It was 0-0 with 5mins till the half and the rams fumbled the ball and Stebbins took it down and scored. With a minute to go, they fumbled again, same guy, on the 5 and stebbins walked it in with 5 seconds to go before halftime. Clay Payton was hampered with cramping the whole second half and Nick Wolfe didn’t play the second half because of concussion. Quite a few long plays were called back because of holding penalties. Stebbins was larger, faster. And stronger than greeneview, which they should of been being a division 2 school playing a division 6 school. I personally thought Greeneview could of hung with them without the mistakes. They have a lot to work on and we will see if they rebound this week against Waynesville.

I went to the Greeneview game Friday nite. It was 0-0 with 5mins till the half and the rams fumbled the ball and Stebbins took it down and scored. With a minute to go, they fumbled again, same guy, on the 5 and stebbins walked it in with 5 seconds to go before halftime. Clay Payton was hampered with cramping the whole second half and Nick Wolfe didn’t play the second half because of concussion. Quite a few long plays were called back because of holding penalties. Stebbins was larger, faster. And stronger than greeneview, which they should of been being a division 2 school playing a division 6 school. I personally thought Greeneview could of hung with them without the mistakes. They have a lot to work on and we will see if they rebound this week against Waynesville.
well, waynesville looks pretty good this year. i’ll take the spartans 30-7

well, waynesville looks pretty good this year. i’ll take the spartans 30-7
I don’t know about that. I hope they get things figured out and we pull out a win. When we used to play waynesville back in the day, they were always big but weren’t that good. One of my friends son plays on Greenon, last name Stevens. Plays WR, is he playing any?

I don’t know about that. I hope they get things figured out and we pull out a win. When we used to play waynesville back in the day, they were always big but weren’t that good. One of my friends son plays on Greenon, last name Stevens. Plays WR, is he playing any?
i think the Stevens kid played defense a little bit. but i think greeneview is in for a long year if they don’t get it figured out quick. and Waynesville does have a good senior class. looked like a solid team at greenon scrimmage

i think the Stevens kid played defense a little bit. but i think greeneview is in for a long year if they don’t get it figured out quick. and Waynesville does have a good senior class. looked like a solid team at greenon scrimmage
I used to think Greeneview had a good enough coaching staff to fix the problems they were going to run into this season but the scrimmages I saw and last Friday kind of showed me that they aren’t...Kasner would have had this team winning games if he was still around

I used to think Greeneview had a good enough coaching staff to fix the problems they were going to run into this season but the scrimmages I saw and last Friday kind of showed me that they aren’t...Kasner would have had this team winning games if he was still around
They definitely seem to not gel well as a team for some reason. I can’t put my finger on it, seems like they aren’t a close knit team and that would be put squarely on the coaching staff. I don’t know who Kasner is, so I can’t comment. I went to Cedarville and was coached by Villinger, moved here this past winter and my son is a freshman. One thing I also noticed was, they didn’t seemed fired up for the game. These are all things being seen from the stands so you can take with a grain of salt.

Cool, I have known him since he was a couple years old, my son and him used to play together. They definitely have to get it figured out. I told myself, if Greeneview can go 3-2 through the first 5 games, they would be good. That was with them winning against Waynesville.....We will see if they rebound, if they don’t, it will be a long season. The reserve team beat Stebbins pretty badly. They have some tough kids