2019 Mason Invite

VFL

I heard on the boys side that this year's Mason Invite confirmed the defending state championships for Tennessee - Seidel HS, Kentucky - Louisville Trinity, soon to be #1 St X (not sure if they are sending their "A" team), top 5 Mason and the've invited other top teams from OH, IN and MI.
It should be pretty competitive and let them know their strength/weakness if they are all healthy.

Should be an interesting race. Does Mason still run their meet with the hay bales as steeplechase barriers?

Should be an interesting race. Does Mason still run their meet with the hay bales as steeplechase barriers?
Yes. As well as the mud hill and through creeks in the neighboring park. Pretty fun race to watch. My daughter runs for Mason and it's by far my favorite meet each year. Very well done and brings teams from all over. Last year was more of a "tough mudder" than a XC meet with all the rain. There's a youtube clip of some of the Middle School boys running the course and slipping/falling on the mud trail.

I heard on the boys side that this year's Mason Invite confirmed the defending state championships for Tennessee - Seidel HS, Kentucky - Louisville Trinity, soon to be #1 St X (not sure if they are sending their "A" team), top 5 Mason and the've invited other top teams from OH, IN and MI.
It should be pretty competitive and let them know their strength/weakness if they are all healthy.

St. Xavier, Ohio, always send a B, C or D team to this meet. The varsity has traditionally always ran Tiffin.

The major problem with this weekend is that it is a major testing weekend. Rarely do we see full teams this weekend from everyone to get an accurate picture of the best teams in the state.