Favorite TV characters?

Big Walter White fan but there are too many in BB to mention. I went with Ehrmentrout.

I thought Cranston was great as Whatley (Seinfeld) and as Hal (Malcolm in the Middle). He converted to Judaism for the jokes.

Big Walter White fan but there are too many in BB to mention. I went with Ehrmentrout.

I thought Cranston was great as Whatley (Seinfeld) and as Hal (Malcolm in the Middle). He converted to Judaism for the jokes.

He was good as Whatley, but I can only think of 3 Seinfeld episodes that he was in:
1) He throws the party at his apartment the night before the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Jerry crashes his party, and Elaine inadvertently rejects his request for a date.
2) He turns his dental office into an "R" and possibly even "X" rated environment. Same episode with "Jimmy" and the strength shoes and Kramer being Mel Torme's special guest at a fundraiser.
3) The conversion to Judaism. Jerry gets labeled as an "Anti-Dentite." Kramer's little friend Mickey gets married again, and his dad is played by Robert Wagner. Mickey's dad happens to be a fellow dentist who tells Jerry off right before Jerry discovers his date (played by Debra Messing) is a hardcore racist.

Were there more?

He appeared in 5 episodes.

He also appeared in "The Strike" (aka Festivus) where Whatley gets everyone a gift in their name to the "Children's Alliance" which then provokes George to do the same for the "Human Fund".

The other is the "Label Maker" in which Jerry and gives Whatley Super Bowl tickets which Tim gives back when he realizes Elaine wont have sex with him. Jerry gets stuck attending and sitting next to Newman who got the ticket as a Postal Service freebie because the label used to return the ticket fell off.

I remember on the old puddle there was a thread attempting to name every character from Seinfeld - Whatley, Soup Nazi, The Close Talker, etc...

Pretty funny thread.

Malcolm in the Middle is dated now as well but if you grew up with a bunch of siblings in the house and parents trying to rub nickels together to make ends meet (aka Catholic:LOL: ) you will laugh your arse off.

Barney Fife - Andy Griffith Show

Norm Peterson - Cheers

Archie Bunker - All in the Family

Andy Sipowicz - NYPD Blue

Radar O'Reilly - MASH

Maverick, although I recently read a serious argument that it is actually Jim Rockford.

But if cartoons count, it is Bugs Bunny.

Ron Swanson -Parks and Rec
Kevin Malone -The Office
Walt Longmire -Longmire
Cameron Tucker -Modern Family
Tim Riggins -Friday Night Lights

Ditto on others previously mentioned, especially Lennie Briscoe, Tony Soprano, and President Kirkman. Thumbs up for jigglevision veterans such as Jennifer Marlowe and Jill Munroe ( although Kelly Garrett was my personal favorite).

Others not mentioned that I admire

Sergeant Hank Voight
Detective JC Williams
Augustus Hill

Ernest T. Bass
Dwight Schrute
Whatever Tim Conway did on The Carol Burnett Show
Les Nessman
Lenny Briscoe
Daisy Duke

A couple more supporting charters>

Sergeant Schultz