McKinley football 2019

That's your assumption. I think he's talking about the real world.
Thanks Mack. Yea I am definitely talking about the real world. Unlike John Lee Petta whatever, I dont log onto yappi.com and spend my whole day bickering and arguing like a female as if it's his job. And to you John Lee Petticure, I stated facts that happened during the game. Anyone that was actually there would agree. I also stated even without the injuries and BS weather it would have took a hell of a lot to beat Mentor as they are a hell of a team. And no I am not making excuses, as you must have missed the part where I said s*** happens. An excuse is what you come up with when your asked how come Massillon has never won a title on the field or why does Massillon always bring up there Poll titles and in the same breathe say Mck is living in the past.

And last, I guess you must be a little special so I'll slow it down and break it down for you. While Moeller and Iggy may not have won one every decade they have definitely won multiple titles and have been considered at one point a dynasty etc. My point since you want to try to act slow is that Massillon fans act as if you all have their Championship pedigree considering how arrogant MOST of you are, when in fact you have won as many Championships on the field as Timken. I also find it weird you hang around more so many McKinley threads. There has to be something else for you to do with your time

You think huh? You're not sure....you think. Well if that is the case, (it's not), every town that has signs when entering their town or signs inside their stadium mentioning their championships would be guilty of the same thing, no?
Simple question Has Massillon ever won a state championship game in the playoff format? Yes or no

Again, (typing slowly so you can keep up), his post was implying that Massillon people are ON HERE....this site....yappi....the site you live on....just bringing up our poll titles left and right. I asked him to provide some examples of people doing that....still with me? So yeah, your post had EVERYTHING to do with his post. As far as the signs, you mention, they belong there.
As I mentioned in the post above and as Mack mentioned I am talking real life. The real world. It's always brought up as if it was this decade and not almost 50 years ago.

Jackson winning a playoff game would surprise everyone. Has it ever happened before I can't remember?
Thanks Mack. Yea I am definitely talking about the real world. Unlike John Lee Petta whatever, I dont log onto yappi.com and spend my whole day bickering and arguing like a female as if it's his job. And to you John Lee Petticure, I stated facts that happened during the game. Anyone that was actually there would agree. I also stated even without the injuries and BS weather it would have took a hell of a lot to beat Mentor as they are a hell of a team. And no I am not making excuses, as you must have missed the part where I said s*** happens. An excuse is what you come up with when your asked how come Massillon has never won a title on the field or why does Massillon always bring up there Poll titles and in the same breathe say Mck is living in the past.

And last, I guess you must be a little special so I'll slow it down and break it down for you. While Moeller and Iggy may not have won one every decade they have definitely won multiple titles and have been considered at one point a dynasty etc. My point since you want to try to act slow is that MassilWAlon fans act as if you all have their Championship pedigree considering how arrogant MOST of you are, when in fact you have won as many Championships on the field as Timken. I also find it weird you hang around more so many McKinley threads. There has to be something else for you to do with your time
I honestly don't know how to get down to your level so that you can understand. You basically said mack was right....you then went on to say this...."when you are asked why does Massillon always bring up their poll titles."

First of all Mac, you said that it was "my assumption" when I said this guy was talking about bringing them up on this site.

Secondly 330, next time mommy let's you use the computer, I would like for you to show me two (2) examples of Massillon fans bringing up our poll titles. It should be simple since you say we continuously bring them up.

Thirdly, making an excuse then saying I'm not making excuses....lame.

I honestly don't know how to get down to your level so that you can understand. You basically said mack was right....you then went on to say this...."when you are asked why does Massillon always bring up their poll titles."

First of all Mac, you said that it was "my assumption" when I said this guy was talking about bringing them up on this site.

Secondly 330, next time mommy let's you use the computer, I would like for you to show me two (2) examples of Massillon fans bringing up our poll titles. It should be simple since you say we continuously bring them up.

Thirdly, making an excuse then saying I'm not making excuses....lame.
Haha lol every time you walk in your stadium it’s right there bud but you still didn’t answer my question

Haha lol every time you walk in your stadium it’s right there bud but you still didn’t answer my question
Did you not see the picture FW posted? Listen....a couple of our esteemed posters have leaned on the, "Massillon fans keep bringing up their poll titles" crutch for years, all I want is 2 examples of unprovoked poll title "bragging". Should be simple. I'll leave yuns to your research for a couple of days.

Did you not see the picture FW posted? Listen....a couple of our esteemed posters have leaned on the, "Massillon fans keep bringing up their poll titles" crutch for years, all I want is 2 examples of unprovoked poll title "bragging". Should be simple. I'll leave yuns to your research for a couple of days.
Well all I know Massillon is 0-4 in the state championship game

Speaking of academics why is Aljah Curtis starting his college career at West Point Prep. He had a 4.0 gpa at McKinley. Why is this. My2sense you completely trashed Jamir Thomas and Massillon. This is the same thing and you don’t say a word. And I know you read the article by Scalzo in his Sunday special. Was he not properly prepared by his McKinley education, did the coaches fail him. Can’t wait to hear your response. My guess Mr. Nosey Mackinbiner will chime in first.

Why hasn't Massillon won any official OHSAA State Championhips in 125 years? Not even one sport.

Without our big school official State football State Championships, Stark County would have NONE!

Speaking of academics why is Aljah Curtis starting his college career at West Point Prep. He had a 4.0 gpa at McKinley. Why is this. My2sense you completely trashed Jamir Thomas and Massillon. This is the same thing and you don’t say a word. And I know you read the article by Scalzo in his Sunday special. Was he not properly prepared by his McKinley education, did the coaches fail him. Can’t wait to hear your response. My guess Mr. Nosey Mackinbiner will chime in first.

Your juvenile name calling speaks to your maturity. ?
I have the same question you do.

Your juvenile name calling speaks to your maturity. ?
I have the same question you do.
Why aren’t you throwing jabs at McKinley as you did Jamir Thomas and Massillon. I bet you read that article this morning also. Hypocrites everyone of you.

You assumed wrong (as usual).
Don’t lie.. In another thread you said you read the article. Here I quoted what you said to remind you.

“I don't see where Scalzo put that number at 11. Who are they?”