Are you a true West Sider??

It looked kind of like a fast food development to me. I guess it could be Skyline moving down the street. It's a pretty small space. If it's Skyline I wonder if it will be two levels like the one in Lawrenceburg.

I have also heard Miami Heights is planning a new community center with swimming pools and a fitness center. No idea where they are planning on building it though.

It could be a bigger Skyline, like some people suggested. The Skyline that's down the street right now does a lot with the school in terms of fundraising and other support, but it's extremely small and the drive-thru has an odd set up

Interesting. It doesn't seem like they have a ton of room near the high school to put something that big in. Maybe they do though. I guess it could be smaller than I'm imagining it.

There is a big football practice field out back that, in theory, isn't totally needed with the stadium there. They could use a portion of that.

It could be a bigger Skyline, like some people suggested. The Skyline that's down the street right now does a lot with the school in terms of fundraising and other support, but it's extremely small and the drive-thru has an odd set up

Yeah, the drive-through results in a game of chicken at time as you exit and others enter.

Lots going on. Large skyline is for sure. Talk of a couple other high end restaurants.

Community Center with at least a 25 meter and maybe a 50meter pool is also in the works. Workout facility. Gym. Etc. Similar to a YMCA. Significant business partners have already stepped up to help and have a presence in the building. Scheduled to go somewhere on TRLSD property but will benefit all local taxpayers.

I had heard a while back that both a Skyline and a UDF would move to the old Harmony Field site once it was filled-in.

Lots going on. Large skyline is for sure. Talk of a couple other high end restaurants.

Community Center with at least a 25 meter and maybe a 50meter pool is also in the works. Workout facility. Gym. Etc. Similar to a YMCA. Significant business partners have already stepped up to help and have a presence in the building. Scheduled to go somewhere on TRLSD property but will benefit all local taxpayers.

This makes more sense, Thanks.

I know it has probably been brought up a million times in the past but has there ever been recent talks about adding a bridge from the Westside (Delhi, Sayler Park Cleves area) to KY to get to the airport easier? This came to mind when reading about all the job growth going on by the airport with the new Amazon facility being built. Supposedly about 4k new jobs are going to apart of the Amazon deal and if there was easy access to the Westside via a bridge it could open up opportunity for growth on the westside as new employees may take a look in OH for potential housing? Probably will never happen because it makes too much sense. I'm guessing any bridge that would be built would have to be initiated from the KY side since KY "owns" the OH river? Thoughts?

I know it has probably been brought up a million times in the past but has there ever been recent talks about adding a bridge from the Westside (Delhi, Sayler Park Cleves area) to KY to get to the airport easier? This came to mind when reading about all the job growth going on by the airport with the new Amazon facility being built. Supposedly about 4k new jobs are going to apart of the Amazon deal and if there was easy access to the Westside via a bridge it could open up opportunity for growth on the westside as new employees may take a look in OH for potential housing? Probably will never happen because it makes too much sense. I'm guessing any bridge that would be built would have to be initiated from the KY side since KY "owns" the OH river? Thoughts?
Now I may be wrong on this but I don't think Delhi and Hebron have $300 million laying around to build a bridge

Now I may be wrong on this but... Thought roads and bridges were paid for through gas tax (OH) and vehicle registration (KY). It wouldn't just be Hebron and Delhi paying for it, if anything it would come from the state of KY, with subsidies from the Federal Govt. Also I assume the $1.5 Billion project Amazon is operating accounts for road upgrades to the area....

Sadly don’t think any new bridges will be built anywhere between KY and OH until 1 of the existing ones falls in the river. Hope this doesn’t ever happen but those bridges won’t last forever but the people in charge apparently think they will!

Now I may be wrong on this but... Thought roads and bridges were paid for through gas tax (OH) and vehicle registration (KY). It wouldn't just be Hebron and Delhi paying for it, if anything it would come from the state of KY, with subsidies from the Federal Govt. Also I assume the $1.5 Billion project Amazon is operating accounts for road upgrades to the area....
1- The "road improvements in the area" are directly around the airport to widen KY state routes 237 and 20, so amazon can get tractor trailers from its facility at the airport to I275 as well as employees. KY route 20 south of 275 is a very low priority because it's too steep for trucks and is prone to landslides and completely unusable when it snows.
2- If a bridge were to be built in that area it would probably only be about 2 lanes wide. A similar bridge is the one in Madison Indiana, built in 2012 at a cost of $103M. This does not include the additional ~$50M that would be required to improve KY SR20 and SR8 from the bridge to the airport
3- Really the only people who would benefit from this project are Delhisians and a few of the businesses in KY along the river(Hilltop Concrete, McGlassons farm, etc). For the rest of the west side it's easier to just take I75 or 275W to the airport. Driving through Delhi is a pain in the arse so it's faster to just go around.
4- The Anderson Ferry works just fine for those commuters that need it
5- Most importantly the Brent Spence project is going to cost $3.5 billion+ and I don't think either state has a plan to finance that project yet. So why would KY and OH dump $200M+ into a bridge that isn't necessary? Which is why Hebron, Delhi and probably Green Township would have to come up with a majority of the funding

Last edited:
Anyone know the story behind Jim Collins Auto Body advertising a Lamborghini Gallardo for sale?

Attachments

• 7A562CB9-541D-452B-A2D5-8B0AEC334847.jpeg
    7A562CB9-541D-452B-A2D5-8B0AEC334847.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
Does anyone know what is going on in Lower Price Hill across from Evan's Field? Initially it just looked like a brown filed clean up but now it looks like they are building something.