Ohio Heritage Conference 2019

Greeneview looked good...questions in some spots but overall looked good.I did think that they were very physical and defense is going to be a handful

Good to hear about Greenview. IF they can get past West Lib and WJ, they should cruise to another 10-0 season. I just dont see Greenon being ready yet to challenge them.

Anyone hear/see how West Liberty or Mechanicsburg did/looked? I try to get to a game of each thiers at least once if not more.

The WJ London scrimmage should be a good one too. Any WJ guys that can chime in on that one?

Good to hear about Greenview. IF they can get past West Lib and WJ, they should cruise to another 10-0 season. I just dont see Greenon being ready yet to challenge them.

Anyone hear/see how West Liberty or Mechanicsburg did/looked? I try to get to a game of each thiers at least once if not more.

The WJ London scrimmage should be a good one too. Any WJ guys that can chime in on that one?
the Knights challenged Greeneview last year. Greenon was winning at the half. i just don’t see the Rams squad being as good this year with all they had lost

I saw about half of WLS scrimmage against New Bremen.There first team looked really good on offence.There is going to score points they spread the ball around a lot of great athletes with a very senior and junior loaded team. It is going to come down if they can stop people because quite frankly there defense as been average at best since the new coaching staff took over 5 years ago and from what I saw they are greatly improved. They go to Springfield Shawnee for their next scrimmage

I saw about half of WLS scrimmage against New Bremen.There first team looked really good on offence.There is going to score points they spread the ball around a lot of great athletes with a very senior and junior loaded team. It is going to come down if they can stop people because quite frankly there defense as been average at best since the new coaching staff took over 5 years ago and from what I saw they are greatly improved. They go to Springfield Shawnee for their next scrimmage
How did the Cardinals look?

Wasn’t really impressed from what I saw I thought our line on both sides was much better. What are they supposed to be like this year ??.Cause when I left I was really feeling good on what I saw from WLS on both sides.The old saying around here usually the bottom tier of the MAC would hold there own in the OHC.

Wasn’t really impressed from what I saw I thought our line on both sides was much better. What are they supposed to be like this year ??.Cause when I left I was really feeling good on what I saw from WLS on both sides.The old saying around here usually the bottom tier of the MAC would hold there own in the OHC.
They lost a lot and are young. Doubt they go 6-4 like they did last year.

I knew we would be good with our position players, was worried about the line and defense. WLS should be able to throw the ball well this year and the Berry being on the team should help the running game along with Nease. Glad to see the lines performed well.

This is going to be a very talented team especially at the skilled positions.There starting offensive line will be good but they have no depth whatsoever cannot afford one injury.
My main concern for the Tigers will be the defense cause let’s face it this defense has really struggled since Toby left for Bellefontaine that’s going to be the key for a league title and playoff birth.

Greenon can’t finish so what you won a half that doesn’t prove much LOL
Greeneview will be worse this year and Greenon will be better this year. look at what both teams are losing. the game was close last year. Greenon will at least give the Rams a very close game. add that the game is week 10 at Greenon, with likely a conference championship and playoff berth on the line. will be the most important game for Greenon in 12 years at least.

41-21 is close lol
Greeneview will be worse this year and Greenon will be better this year. look at what both teams are losing. the game was close last year. Greenon will at least give the Rams a very close game. add that the game is week 10 at Greenon, with likely a conference championship and playoff berth on the line. will be the most important game for Greenon in 12 years at least.
[/QUOTE

Wow, several programs in Ohio have gone to 8-man this year with those types of numbers. I wonder how long they can last this year?