Diamond Hit Club 2020 Tryout Updates

Updated Needs next round tryouts Wednesday night Euclid 10u-14u: 5:30-7:00pm 15U-18U: 7:00pm-8:30pm LOCATION: Euclid Serra Field 631 East 222nd Street Euclid, OH 44123....Also please see below for the rest of our tryout dates......ALSO VERY EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE HAVE HIRED WELL RESPECTED.....Raw Talent Sports to run our Speed, Agility & Strength...Coach Mark Harris is the best in the area!!! https://www.rawtalentsports.org/

We are looking for the following....

10u -3-4 spots
11u-7 spots
12u-7 spots
13u-4 spots possible two teams
14u-5 spots possible 3 teams
15u- 3-4 spots second team forming
16u- 4 spots
17u-4 spots
18u- PO’s

8/3

10U-14U: 10:00am - 12:00pm
15U-18U: 12:00pm -2:00pm

LOCATION: Euclid Serra Field 631 East 222nd Street Euclid, OH 44123

8/3
10U-14U: 3:30pm-5:30pm

LOCATION: Mentor McMinn 5860 Andrews rd. Mentor On The Lake, OH

8/4

10U-14U: 5:30-7:00pm
15U-18U: 7:00-8:30pm

8/10

10U-14U: 10:00am-12:00pm
15U-18U: 12:00pm-2:00pm

Sure seems like a lot of roster spots that still need filled for the self proclaimed #1 Travel Baseball organization in the Northeast Ohio area, especially from ages 14 & up. What's up with that?

MONEY HUNGRY!
3 teams at one age group
GTFO with that garbage
I know a west side program with 5 teams at one age group recently and all but 1 were trash
DHC following suit

why does this program get so much negative run on here ? Looking to to possibly join a team but they seem to get a lot of negative feedback

why does this program get so much negative run on here ? Looking to to possibly join a team but they seem to get a lot of negative feedback
Sheldon, it is pure jealousy!!
When a program is at the top & have so many players coming to tryouts.. You are going to have the haters^^
They are losing many of their players to Diamond Hit Club! We see the hats of those so called top teams & they tell the coaches how unhappy they were!!
Come join a great organization that is Powered & Sponsored by Adidas!!

It's easy when you make ridiculous claims about claiming to be more serious about getting players recruited by colleges, and worse yet boasting about joining their organization if you want to become a professional ball player. A pro, really? Can they name how many pro's they have had go thru their program? It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Do you see any other organizations on Yappi making such claims? There are many fine organizations around, with just as many poor ones. If you have to ramble on about how great you are, chances are it's the opposite.

tmp4iSgPY.jpg

MONEY HUNGRY!
3 teams at one age group
GTFO with that garbage
I know a west side program with 5 teams at one age group recently and all but 1 were trash
DHC following suit
There is just THAT MANY ELITE teams in that part of the state, PLUS they are so great at developing talent that they can take pretty much anyone and make them a stud, hence the reason why they need three teams.

I made fun of a dad on facebook the other day when he was promoting this one softball team that was called Premier Select Elite in their title!
WOW, that must be a great team. Most teams are only good enough to use ONE of those adjectives......
His wife wasn't too happy!

FYI - I do not know what is wrong with these people but they do the same thing every year to try and hurt our organization. They refuse to identify themselves?? I do not know what their problem is.....it is pretty hateful and I know most people can see through all this drama......Here a few points...

1. We always are honest with our families and that is why we have been around for nine years we provide EXACTLY WHAT WE SAY...You can go look at our player testimonials online. https://www.diamondhitclub.com/testimonials

2. We are averaging about 90% each senior class that commit to a college program and we just had our first former player sign a professional contract with the Atlanta Braves Kenny Wells... It was tweeted out over a month ago.....We have 48 players in college programs in four senior classes we expect that number to be 55-60 after our 2020 class makes their decisions. That is something I am very proud of! That is a high number of kids in a short period of time.

3. The only thing we tell people is that we teach the game at a high level.... and if the player puts the work in and commits to our program it has proven to be successful!! Never have I guaranteed anything or lied to people...C...

Regards,

DHC Staff

Last Tryout Date Updated needs...

10u - 3 players

13u - 3 Players

14u- 3 Players

15u- Pitchers and catcher

16u- Pitchers, Outfielder, Middle Infielder

17u- Catcher, Pitchers

18u - Pitchers..

8/10

10U-14U: 10:00am-12:00pm
15U-18U: 12:00pm-2:00pm

I think most families are looking for some honesty when you tout your achievements, and what you can do for any family/kid who elects to play for not only the DHC or any organization. Every organizations loves to brag about how many of their kids commit to a college program. Maybe what's more important might be how many commit to a certain college, actually attend that college, actually make a 35 man roster, and then actually play. Organizations are littered with claims about getting some kid recruited, but actually how many actually make it on the field? DHC claim of 90% of each senior class the past 4 years, or 48 total kids is just incorrect. Anybody can research most of these 48 kids on the DHC website, then google the college DHC reported the kid committed to. What you will find that over half of those kids listed aren't on that college roster during the time period. Now, they aren't the only organization who does similar manipulation of their recruits accomplishments. But at least be honest about it. It just isn't that hard to research the claims in the first place, so why make inaccurate claims.

I think most families are looking for some honesty when you tout your achievements, and what you can do for any family/kid who elects to play for not only the DHC or any organization. Every organizations loves to brag about how many of their kids commit to a college program. Maybe what's more important might be how many commit to a certain college, actually attend that college, actually make a 35 man roster, and then actually play. Organizations are littered with claims about getting some kid recruited, but actually how many actually make it on the field? DHC claim of 90% of each senior class the past 4 years, or 48 total kids is just incorrect. Anybody can research most of these 48 kids on the DHC website, then google the college DHC reported the kid committed to. What you will find that over half of those kids listed aren't on that college roster during the time period. Now, they aren't the only organization who does similar manipulation of their recruits accomplishments. But at least be honest about it. It just isn't that hard to research the claims in the first place, so why make inaccurate claims.
You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink!!. DHC does an amazing job helping their players get recruited.. They have to take it from there!! Hitrun, you must not be aware of how the process works.... Diamond Hit Club still has a few spots remaining for the 2020 season. DHC is also Powered by Adidas!!!

Let’s have a fun exercise. Here are the most prominent clubs in the area. There are others but either new/small or not worth being ranked. Too many if you ask me.

Clubs in NE Ohio ranked in tiers (no particular order within the tier):

Tier 1:
OEB
Release
Warhawks

Tier 2:
TOPS
IVL
Lookouts

Tier 3:
Manchester A’s
CLE RBI
Longhorns

Tier 4:
Bombers
Spikes
Diamond Boys
Midwest Stars

Tier 5:
Hurricanes
Ironbirds
DHC

Tier 6:
T3
Terriers
Premier

Let’s have a fun exercise. Here are the most prominent clubs in the area. There are others but either new/small or not worth being ranked. Too many if you ask me.

Clubs in NE Ohio ranked in tiers (no particular order within the tier):

Tier 1:
OEB
Release
Warhawks

Tier 2:
TOPS
IVL
Lookouts

Tier 3:
Manchester A’s
CLE RBI
Longhorns

Tier 4:
Bombers
Spikes
Diamond Boys
Midwest Stars

Tier 5:
Hurricanes
Ironbirds
DHC

Tier 6:
T3
Terriers
Premier
Wildcatball123 person sure knows a lot about local youth baseball!!! WAY TOO much about local youth baseball!!!?
Who else is troubled that he would rate programs a tiered format??? CREEPY!!! CREEPERS!!
DHC has beaten the so called Top Tiers!!.
Does anyone else feel icky???