Midwest Athletic Conference 2019

Coldwater is returning 4 out of 5 starters on the OLine is that really questionable?

Only for the Lou Holtzes on here. As a former MAC assistant coach once opined, Coldwater should be able to roll out of bed and go at least 7-3 every year.

That Fort Recovery at Valley View OOC game is looking pretty juicy this season. The teams have split and had two competitive meetings the past two seasons, this might be the best game between the two yet.

That Fort Recovery at Valley View OOC game is looking pretty juicy this season. The teams have split and had two competitive meetings the past two seasons, this might be the best game between the two yet.

what does VaLLEY View have coming bacK

Tell us a bit about the Spartans.

You Steiners who are expecting a 5-5/6-4 season are delusional. Same boat as Coldwater the past few years. A dip in talent for Marion Local would still leave them as the better team for a lot of games. They just might be winning by a couple possessions instead of 5+ TD's. I will say that they go 8-2.

You Steiners who are expecting a 5-5/6-4 season are delusional. Same boat as Coldwater the past few years. A dip in talent for Marion Local would still leave them as the better team for a lot of games. They just might be winning by a couple possessions instead of 5+ TD's. I will say that they go 8-2.
8-2 no way , did you happen to read the press pro article the other day. Don't sound like coach is expecting much more
either.........I say again 5-5 or 6-4 then should get in playoffs since down to DVII.... But to me Ft. Loramie would be the
favorite in our region.....Anna and Ft. Recovery return a lot , then Minster and Coldwater return more than us I think.

Setting the bar low so when ML does go back to the FInal Four its a surprise for a change haha

8-2 no way , did you happen to read the press pro article the other day. Don't sound like coach is expecting much more
either.........I say again 5-5 or 6-4 then should get in playoffs since down to DVII.... But to me Ft. Loramie would be the
favorite in our region.....Anna and Ft. Recovery return a lot , then Minster and Coldwater return more than us I think.
it will be a interesting scrimmage between Loramie and the Locals coming up next week

it will be a interesting scrimmage between Loramie and the Locals coming up next week

I am a big fan of the Loramie Redskins but this has to be said... Their run to the State Final Four did not go through a single MAC team. While this isn't the Loramie program that lays down when they face a MAC school anymore I really think they are being given too much credit. Beat Minster or St Henry then we can talk. (I do think they will beat one of them, but to put them as the favorites over ML in my opinion is absurd.)

I think he does good work. One thing that I miss is the season previews that WOSN would put on their YouTube channel. They'd have videos of pretty much every team in the Lima area.

they were very well done.....the one year when the Anna boys had their sailor hats on was priceless....Lima station is doing a preview on its news/sports

they were very well done.....the one year when the Anna boys had their sailor hats on was priceless....Lima station is doing a preview on its news/sports
Loved that one. I wish DirecTV gave us Lima stations. They only gave us Dayton ones. Mike Hartsock does a good job with his previews on channel 7 but those WOSN YouTube videos were a big help for me in learning what the Lima area teams had.

Loved that one. I wish DirecTV gave us Lima stations. They only gave us Dayton ones. Mike Hartsock does a good job with his previews on channel 7 but those WOSN YouTube videos were a big help for me in learning what the Lima area teams had.
go to the website for wlio?lima they are on there

I wanted the same thing as I have Ft Wayne locals. Somehow a family member had Dish and got Ft Wayne and Lima Local stations. I haven't found anyone else on DirecTV or Dish that got that. Not sure if the family member still has that or not.

Yeah, Pretty bad run defense last year. He ran for almost half his season total in the first two games. Ouch!

Our speed and aerial attack will have to get them down early to negate their ground game.
so what does the FORT have coming back? QB great player...hangs out in Minster a lot :)…..have some of that speed coming back from the track team.....what lineman do they have coming back? what kind of numbers do they have this year?

so what does the FORT have coming back? QB great player...hangs out in Minster a lot :)…..have some of that speed coming back from the track team.....what lineman do they have coming back? what kind of numbers do they have this year?

Believe his mom is from Minster? We've had other players hang out in Minster before and it didn't seem to hurt them.;):)

We graduated a speedy guy that played RB and WR, another guy that played WR. , and a couple linemen. Coming back is a RB with a ton of experience and 3-4 WR's that have speed and size. Top tight end. Couple pretty big linemen....

You hope that guys coming back will be bigger and stronger this year, but that is not a given.

Defensively, lost our LB that lead the team in tackles, a couple linemen.....what I don't know is how many guys will have to play both ways. We did well shuffling linemen in to keep them fresh last year, but may lose a bit of depth?

Numbers in the 40's? (Maxpreps has a roster posted, but I know some of the guys on that list are not playing. They have 54 players listed)

Believe his mom is from Minster? We've had other players hang out in Minster before and it didn't seem to hurt them.;):)

We graduated a speedy guy that played RB and WR, another guy that played WR. , and a couple linemen. Coming back is a RB with a ton of experience and 3-4 WR's that have speed and size. Top tight end. Couple pretty big linemen....

You hope that guys coming back will be bigger and stronger this year, but that is not a given.

Defensively, lost our LB that lead the team in tackles, a couple linemen.....what I don't know is how many guys will have to play both ways. We did well shuffling linemen in to keep them fresh last year, but may lose a bit of depth?

Numbers in the 40's? (Maxpreps has a roster posted, but I know some of the guys on that list are not playing. They have 54 players listed)
Did I see that right that Fort Recovery is scrimmaging Crestview Friday morning? 10 am?