NEW Rankings - July 23

Boro Fan

Rankings can be found here: www.borofanohio.net

I used the division alignment from the last two seasons. I will make the correct adjustments when the new alignment is released in August.

Deepest Weights (Top 20)
D1: 113, 120, 126, 132, 138
D2: 132, 145, 182, 195, 220
D3: 113, 120, 126, 170, 220

Sorry for the delay, I was waiting until the last minute on a couple emails. I am actually still waiting on a projected lineup for a highly ranked team.

D1 152 and D2 160 look VERY STRONG right now. 170 also looks very strong in both divisions.

I have been moving guys around like crazy from weight to weight, so if I listed 2 wrestlers from the same school at the same weight or have numbering errors, please let me know.

I did not rank David McClelland, because I hear he still hasn’t decided on a school.

Any weight changes/questions/suggestions/etc - PM me on here or email me: borofanohio@gmail.com

I will update rankings daily through the end of August

Last edited:

132/138 you missed Evan Bennett for St. Ed’s.

Also looks like all three Divisions are going to have great close team races.

132/138 you missed Evan Bennett for St. Ed’s.

Also looks like all three Divisions are going to have great close team races.

Thank you! That will help give Ed’s a little more cushion in the team race. I will add him and make other changes around 3PM.

Boro, Are you sure List and Loparo from Wadsworth are in the correct weight classes, I thought they'd be reversed, and what about Walsh at 145 or 152?

Boro, Are you sure List and Loparo from Wadsworth are in the correct weight classes, I thought they'd be reversed, and what about Walsh at 145 or 152?
I received an email from a CLOSE source over the weekend suggesting I rank List at 170 and Loparo at 182. As for Walsh, the projected lineup I received had him listed at 152. He’s just outside the Top 15 there.

Updated - www.borofanohio.net

D1: 126/132
D2: 138/145

D2 120 replaced D2 145 as one of the deepest weights in D2

I added Dy'vaire VanDyke to the incoming class. I hear that he is not planning on repeating 8th grade and will be attending Walsh Jesuit.

Last edited:
Van Sickle 170 for Green or playing basketball
Rankings can be found here: www.borofanohio.net

I used the division alignment from the last two seasons. I will make the correct adjustments when the new alignment is released in August.

Deepest Weights (Top 20)
D1: 113, 120, 126, 132, 138
D2: 132, 145, 182, 195, 220
D3: 113, 120, 126, 170, 220

Sorry for the delay, I was waiting until the last minute on a couple emails. I am actually still waiting on a projected lineup for a highly ranked team.

D1 152 and D2 160 look VERY STRONG right now. 170 also looks very strong in both divisions.

I have been moving guys around like crazy from weight to weight, so if I listed 2 wrestlers from the same school at the same weight or have numbering errors, please let me know.

I did not rank David McClelland, because I hear he still hasn’t decided on a school.

QUESTION: Van Sickle (Akron STVM) was not listed on the projected lineup I received, anyone know where he is going?

Any weight changes/questions/suggestions/etc - PM me on here or email me: borofanohio@gmail.com

I will update rankings daily through the end of the month.

Thanks to whoever has been clicking!!

Have you ever had three siblings ranked at the same time before? I see Olivia, Cooper and Max Shore in D3
A few years ago I had three Davenport’s from Unioto ranked at once, I am not sure if they were all brothers or if they were cousins.

A few years ago I had three Davenport’s from Unioto ranked at once, I am not sure if they were all brothers or if they were cousins.

Hmmm, Derlans (West Liberty) maybe? Ward boys from Moeller were close tothe same time. If you do families it would be Jordans, Heil. How many Potokars?

Did Tyler Lillard Leave St Edward there was no school listed for him in class rankings.
From what I hear, he will likely not be back. I have been hearing MANY different possibilities for him. I decided to leave his school blank for now.

Any truth to Chris Kelly from Graham moving back to Arizona? I see the Shaffers are now at Troy Christian. Makes D3 very interesting!