Benedictine Basketball 2019

I don't put much stock in the B.J. Busbee rumor. On June 4th, benehoops tweeted out 3 photos of an open gym at Benedictine, the day before the West Geauga shootout. In the pictures, you can see both current and past Benedictine players. B.J. (dressed in gray shorts and a columbia blue t-shirt) can be seen in all three photos. To me, it would seem odd that B.J would be at this event if he had, or was going to, transfer.

Last edited:
Busbee to Cleveland Hts.
So all the kids transferring to Cleveland Hts are actually moving into Cleveland Hts ?

Does Benedictine pay rent for the space in VASJ’s head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benedict is Not in JOES head when it comes to BB. We have defeated them so many times in elimination games thru the years. Their kids understand that they must transfer in order to salvage their HS time. They just cannot stomach the many BB State Championships that the VIKINGS have earned, especially Notre Dame jacket guy. I do respect Benedictine HS and will cheer for their football success.

Benedict is Not in JOES head when it comes to BB. We have defeated them so many times in elimination games thru the years. Their kids understand that they must transfer in order to salvage their HS time. They just cannot stomach the many BB State Championships that the VIKINGS have earned, especially Notre Dame jacket guy. I do respect Benedictine HS and will cheer for their football success.

I don’t know you’re the one always coming onto this thread

I’ll tell the school to cut you a check

I don’t know you’re the one always coming onto this thread

I’ll tell the school to cut you a check

I am just trying to help clarify for my Bengal friends. Many years ago while walking past the HS, I heard these girls chant "Benedict (clap-clap) ain't $#*!".
HS rhyme humor I suppose.

I am just trying to help clarify for my Bengal friends. Many years ago while walking past the HS, I heard these girls chant "Benedict (clap-clap) ain't $#*!".

HS rhyme humor I suppose.

I have never in my life heard a more made up story.

Good try though.

I’ve seen this white guy at a few Bene/VASJ games , he’s a VASJ grad , he sits on the floor. He’s very disrespectful, loud , looks like he’s ready to fight . It actually looks like he may be on drugs ( Speed ) ... who is this dude ?

I thought Busbee was going to Lutheran East.......

Yes, there are rumors that B.J. is or has transferred to Lutheran East.

1. As I posted a few days ago, it seems odd that B.J. would participate in open gyms at Benedictine if he was leaving.

2. By transferring from one private school to another private school, he would have to sit out the second half of next season including the playoffs. The only one of the OHSSA exceptions (that I am aware of) that could apply, that would prevent sitting out, is bullying.

I’ve seen this white guy at a few Bene/VASJ games , he’s a VASJ grad , he sits on the floor. He’s very disrespectful, loud , looks like he’s ready to fight . It actually looks like he may be on drugs ( Speed ) ... who is this dude ?

I know who you are talking about. He gets a bit overexcited at times. Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Sport Forums smart

I apologize for not posting in the last 24 hours. I have been doing quaaludes and picking fights on the street. I will be succinct. They transferred because they are mentally exhausted from losing to JOES.

As embarrassing as he might be at times it is nowhere near as embarrassing as the way your student section represented Benedictine in the VASJ game at their place. Still on my list for one of the most disgusting displays of sportsmanship ever witnessed at a sporting event. The only good that came out of it was it provided motivation to beat the Bengals in Regionals.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Sport Forums smart

Probably not. The Vikings student that was grabbing his wiener, and pointing at the Bene side the whole game was the worst I have seen.

They are worn out from losing to JOES.

V4L,
If you knew your schools history, you would realize that St. Joe has never won a state title in basketball. Only when your school was ready to close its doors and had to merged with Villa Angela to keep both schools open, did it win those championships.

V4L,
If you knew your schools history, you would realize that St. Joe has never won a state title in basketball. Only when your school was ready to close its doors and had to merged with Villa Angela to keep both schools open, did it win those championships.

I am all for the merger. I call it JOES and at last count it is 7 STATE BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS. When you get to 7, then, let us know. Thanks and be well.

I am all for the merger. I call it JOES and at last count it is 7 STATE BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS. When you get to 7, then, let us know. Thanks and be well.

Of course you were for the merger, it was the only way you were going to keep the doors open at the school. St Joseph High school won zero state basketball titles.