Winton Woods 2019

Jeez, man. We've been talking about Winton Woods and LS for years. I'm hurt. :laugh:

And yes, I think LS can challenge Winton Woods!

It all just runs together to me. I dont recognize non WW posters that much. As far as LaSalle goes Im not too concerned at this point. Winton Woods and LaSalle has more pressing issues than one another. Winton Woods is now the hunted and needs to remember that. I did have a LaSalle poster send me a message stating the Lancers will be way down this season. He said there is just not enough in the trenches and the transfer from LM wont help.

An Elder supporter talking about La Salle or were they talking about Elder being way down?

I doubled checked and he said LaSalle. He said Jarmon is going to Colerain and Tay Smith back to Winton Woods when 7 on 7s start. I personally couldnt care less. The Warriors gotta get ready.

I doubled checked and he said LaSalle. He said Jarmon is going to Colerain and Tay Smith back to Winton Woods when 7 on 7s start. I personally couldnt care less. The Warriors gotta get ready.

I always wonder why Elder people need to talk about LS as if they know anything. Without inside knowledge myself, I'd say both of those player predictions are unlikely at best and more likely totally absurd given the SM response to the kid leaving for Princeton.

I always wonder why Elder people need to talk about LS as if they know anything. Without inside knowledge myself, I'd say both of those player predictions are unlikely at best and more likely totally absurd given the SM response to the kid leaving for Princeton.

"SM response"?

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Oh. Im not up on all that. Social media isnt an issue. No one cares what is said there. If Jarmon is going to go to Colerain, I highly doubt if he and his family 8s concerned with SM. SM carries zero authority.

I’m talking about him, actually. I remember reading the response to Dyer’s tweet and the LS kids were in there with some with us or against us talk. These kids aren’t going anywhere.

Bottom line is, the Elder person doesn’t know what he’s talking about and it’s some crappy stuff to be spreading around. Little surprise there, though.

's
Well. the schedule is a doozy! Our QB really needs to take the next step up in the progression of QB's!! Anywhere from 9 and 1 to 7 and 3. As we get closer to the season, I will have my prediction. We are going to need a couple of young pups to step up (like always)to help.When big D1 schools get a starter injured, they usually replace them with a Senior that has been in the program, that is eager to play and waiting for the chance. At WW, if a starter gets injured, they have to replace him with a freshman or a sophomore.

Blue, Wingfield is working his tail off. I know people always saying that arm talent can be devoloped thru hard work and thats probably true. But I believe arm talent is God given, like speed. I think the question will be answered because Wingfield is serious this off season. Mayberry had serious arm talent. And we might have that Senior back up afterall.

New 7-12 building. Supposed to be completed by Spring of 2021. Approved by voters in 2016.

Wow nice!

Looks like the new K-6 building will be built on the old Greenhills football field. Has the middle school played on it or have they been bused up to the high school to play on the turf since that was completed?

Last edited:
's
Well. the schedule is a doozy! Our QB really needs to take the next step up in the progression of QB's!! Anywhere from 9 and 1 to 7 and 3. As we get closer to the season, I will have my prediction. We are going to need a couple of young pups to step up (like always)to help.When big D1 schools get a starter injured, they usually replace them with a Senior that has been in the program, that is eager to play and waiting for the chance. At WW, if a starter gets injured, they have to replace him with a freshman or a sophomore.
did the Warriors pick up a 10th game?

No. The Warriors are going to be decent.

It almost appears that WW is/or settling for 9 games. I know we’re going to be good and have a lot of talent, however it could be a little risky with just 9. Considering our schedule I’m thinking a 6-3 or above will get us in playoffs, maybe even perhaps 5-4 if those 5 wins have to come against the heavy weights. At least 2 out of 3 against GCL, Lakewood, Trotwood. With the harbin points we’ll get.

It almost appears that WW is/or settling for 9 games. I know we’re going to be good and have a lot of talent, however it could be a little risky with just 9. Considering our schedule I’m thinking a 6-3 or above will get us in playoffs, maybe even perhaps 5-4 if those 5 wins have to come against the heavy weights. At least 2 out of 3 against GCL, Lakewood, Trotwood. With the harbin points we’ll get.

I feel what you're saying. Its more than a "little risky". But again that has been the same narrative concerning the WW schedule for the past two seasons. The Warriors were a hair away from going unbeaten both of those seasons with a healthy turnover of players. I think we are selling the Warriors a little short when we talk about 6-3 or 5-4 this season. The coaching staff know what they have and are comfortable with the schedule.

Last edited:
I feel what you're saying. Its more than a "little risky". But again that has been the same narrative concerning the WW schedule for the past two seasons. The Warriors were as hair away from going unbeaten both of those seasons with a healthy turnover of players. I think we are selling the Warriors a little short when we talk about 6-3 or 5-4 this season. The coaching staff know what they have and are comfortable with the schedule.

With that schedule if they can win enough to make the playoffs they will definitely be battle tested. They will certainly go up against some pretty strong teams with some top recruits but they are not coming to the party empty handed. Can't think of too many teams where the BMW would not be the money back.

I feel what you're saying. Its more than a "little risky". But again that has been the same narrative concerning the WW schedule for the past two seasons. The Warriors were a hair away from going unbeaten both of those seasons with a healthy turnover of players. I think we are selling the Warriors a little short when we talk about 6-3 or 5-4 this season. The coaching staff know what they have and are comfortable with the schedule.

Of course we have skill and talent magic to win every game, my comment was at worse case with our schedule, a 6-3 record would get us in playoffs depending on who we beat. Not selling the Warriors short. Nevertheless, can’t wait for the season to get started

Go Warriors

Last edited:
Of course we have skill and talent magic to win every game, my comment was at worse case with our schedule, a 6-3 record would get us in playoffs depending on who we beat. Not selling the Warriors short. Nevertheless, can’t wait for the season to get started

Go Warriors

Yes sir. At this current moment, before the first practice of the season, I would favor the Warriors in 7 of the 9 games. I would favor Trotwood at home against the Warriors and St. Eds.

With a 9 game schedule the first 4 games are the most important. They have to get off to a good start!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

WR. Demeer Blankumsee commits to Toledo
RB Miyan Williams commits to Iowa St
DB Miquan Grace commits to Rutgers

CONGRATULATIONS to those 3 young men,now they can concentrate on finishing strong academically and on the field.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Not sure what you mean by "bigger offers". He had Michigan, Kentucky, Notre Dame, and plenty others.

He went where he felt at home and most wanted. He was the Only rb that Iowa state is bringing in. He spoke with David Montgomery. He chose a good place to get his education, be featured, and to be nfl bound.