The Heights

Curious One

Just saw a comment on twitter about apartments being cheap on the corner of Cedar and Lee Rds. Any ideas about who has landed as JR Bremer’s new players? Will Sonny and JR go toe to toe on the recruiting trail?

Looks like Cleveland Heights might have a leg up with the transfer of E.J Farmer from Lutheran East.

I hear there is another big time player transferring to Heights for his Senior year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Sport Forums smart

That would be Kaleb Martin another high scoring guard or shooting guard from Green him and E.J Farmer from Lutheran East would make Heights extremely fast in transition along with Manny Hill and Christian Dillard.It would be like the 90's again only difference would they have perimeter shooters also Heights weakest asset over the years,zone defenses may not work as well as in the past but we will see,don't know of the other player.

Last edited:
That would be Kaleb Martin another high scoring guard or shooting guard from Green him and E.J Farmer from Lutheran East would make Heights extremely fast in transition along with Manny Hill and Christian Dillard.It would be like the 90's again only difference would they have perimeter shooters also Heights weakest asset over the years,zone defenses may not work as well as in the past but we will see,don't know of the other player.

Kaleb graduated ... it’s his younger brother

Clarke is leaving Euclid to play his senior year at Cleveland Heights. That is the one I heard about but did not want to say anything until it was officially announced.

What realistically is gonna be accomplished by these kids moving for one year.Hts will not get by Mentor in the Euclid district. Really surprised by Garvin.He leads the turnaround and leaves after suffering through coaching changes and lean years.:shrug:

This is whats wrong with H.S. basketball

Lets see if all these ME first gypsies can build a team first attitude and chemistry.

Now the Clarke transfer makes sense. Heights will be good but District champ Mentor returns the whole team damn near. Mentor should be very good.

Wonder what cane first - Clarke transfer or Kwasniak resignation? I know that the transfer was announced first publicly, but I have to believe one had some effect on the other.

Clarke, Farmer, Martin (younger brother of Kaleb). A kid from Rhodes maybe. Heard there was five. What a world of HS sports we live in.

Wonder what cane first - Clarke transfer or Kwasniak resignation? I know that the transfer was announced first publicly, but I have to believe one had some effect on the other.

Clarke, Farmer, Martin (younger brother of Kaleb). A kid from Rhodes maybe. Heard there was five. What a world of HS sports we live in.

It’s a world created by the effects of college & pro basketball in recruiting the most talented players lcapable of winning championships by mere talent. Say goodbye to the days of truly competitive HS basketball & welcome to domination by a few super teams. Be prepare for the low attendance at schools that were once competitive & can no longer compete against the super talented teams.

Yep—what these two prior posts said. Exhibit #1 about why HS basketball sucks in this era

Feel bad for Euclid. Seemed they finally found a very good coach

Heights and Garfield are trying to match the Eds and Moeller model for recruiting albeit later in the kids lives instead of creepily targeting 6-8th graders

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk