Federal League 2019-2020

WhatsupDoc

Looks like the league should be better next year. A lot of young talent coming back

Also I heard there might be one or two jobs open in the league? But I haven't seen anything in the paper yet.

Good Luck All. Season will be here before you know it.

Tough loss for Jackson in Baseball yesterday, so turning attention back to upcoming Football and Basketball seasons.

1) Jackson has a very solid group of 2020 Seniors that got some minutes and has consistently won along with a decent JV team from this past year. Until somebody dethrones them, I'll take them to win it again.

2) Green has 4 kids with a ton of experience, but loses their career leading scorer....they'll be in the hunt.

3) Hoover returns a nice nucleus and a superstar in Harris,

4/5) GlenOak and McKinley have underachieved recently, but have the talent.

6/7) Lake is always well-coached and Perry returns Haynes

Purple Hayes,

I agree until someone beats Jackson they are the Champs.

I think Hoover and Green will give them a good run. Hoover didn't have a senior and Green returns a lot. Hoover probably has the best player in the league.

I also agree McKinley and especially GlenOak have underachieved. GlenOak has two DI sophs. Sound like they each have a bunch of college offers. Let's see if they can win some games.

Perry should be pretty good as well. I think the league will be much better next year.

Good Luck All

Purple Hayes,

I agree until someone beats Jackson they are the Champs.

I think Hoover and Green will give them a good run. Hoover didn't have a senior and Green returns a lot. Hoover probably has the best player in the league.

I also agree McKinley and especially GlenOak have underachieved. GlenOak has two DI sophs. Sound like they each have a bunch of college offers. Let's see if they can win some games.

Perry should be pretty good as well. I think the league will be much better next year.

Good Luck All

Does GlenOak still have both sophomores? Lots of chatter around about one of them heading to Richmond Heights.

Looks like Martin is leaving Green according to his own social media account.

The younger Martin? Who will be a soph? Also, you can now take Hoover out of the hunt with StV luring Harris away. They'll still be pretty good but probably not good enough for league contention.

From what i heard Brent played at Ohio st and Youngstown state team shootouts. No one has left Canton McKinley

I heard Hoover had another player transfer out. I'm not sure who, but I heard they are going to Northwest. But not 100% sure. A lot of changes going on.

Good Luck All!!!

Looks like Glenoak lost Pryor to ST.V today

So they lost their two best players? I thought they were building something special . over there. It's a shame. St. V will be loaded, but they drop down to the lower division. They won't have to deal with Moeller again. :laugh:

Looks like the pups might be missing the two football players from the hoop squad this season...the young man from Jackson is a big plus....guard play looked good last thursday

The entire Federal League should be following their best athletes with surveillance cameras when they head north or north comes south. The fact that SVSM hasn't been found guilty of recruiting violations is pathetic....it's obvious.

The entire Federal League should be following their best athletes with surveillance cameras when they head north or north comes south. The fact that SVSM hasn't been found guilty of recruiting violations is pathetic....it's obvious.

Very true. But someone has to make a complaint

Last edited:
The questions is why are kids leaving? Stark County is in the dark ages when it comes to Basketball and in some cases Football. need progression not regression.