Not open for further replies.

TigerTailgater12

What players are returning?
Estimated depth chart?
Record predictions?

Let’s get this thread started....

1b2882a6a47df66ea979b891947e2dd5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lose an awful lot but still have Longwell, Ballard, couple decent rb's. The O should be adequate at least but wont know about D till the pads pop.

To say we will be as good as last year is a huge stretch even with orange colored sunglasses. I would rather hope Hoban isn't nearly as good. They and WW look like the top 2 pre-season.

That week 8 @Barberton will be a battle as Barberton will be returning most of last years team.

That week 8 @Barberton will be a battle as Barberton will be returning most of last years team.

The Barberton game is probably the game I’m looking forward to the most. I expect the crowd to be large and intense. The Barberton rb looks very good, hard to bring down.

Might have to try some of the famous “Barberton Chicken” I’ve always heard about while I’m up there. Never had it before...

Come early and google map “White House Chicken”. I get it before every game.

On the OLine I’m excited to see the progression of #66 (I think that’s his number, he changed numbers a lot) 6’5 265

Big kid only gonna be better with another year of the Studer Weight Room Program.

Last edited:
The Barberton game is probably the game I’m looking forward to the most. I expect the crowd to be large and intense. The Barberton rb looks very good, hard to bring down.

Might have to try some of the famous “Barberton Chicken” I’ve always heard about while I’m up there. Never had it before...

Get there early if you are going for chicken. Best ever.

Rankle will be one of the tackles and the big RG will move to C.

Oline should/could be good again!!!

O will be very good again, as someone already stated it’s the D that’s the question mark.

The way the game is played today as long as you have a really good quarterback you'll always be good and Massillon always has a really good quarterback.

When this thread was started I figured that the over/under on when the trolls would make their inevitable appearance was about 5 posts.
So I guess making it all the way to post 15 and 17 is pretty good. :thumb:

Here is one thing that continues to amaze me about JJBob (well actually there are numerous things but will stick to this one for now).
He whines and complains about Massillon posters being on McKinley threads yet he is constantly posting his crap on Massillon threads.

"What a hypocritical Maroon" (slight modification to the famous Bugs Bunny saying) :D

When this thread was started I figured that the over/under on when the trolls would make their inevitable appearance was about 5 posts.
So I guess making it all the way to post 15 and 17 is pretty good. :thumb:

Here is one thing that continues to amaze me about JJBob (well actually there are numerous things but will stick to this one for now).
He whines and complains about Massillon posters being on McKinley threads yet he is constantly posting his crap on Massillon threads.

"What a hypocritical Maroon" (slight modification to the famous Bugs Bunny saying) :D

Bingo, Bingo. He embarrasses himself and the funny thing is, he knows it.

Hopocan Gardens is the place for Barberton Chicken. Whitehouse is owned by the ame family as I recall, but the restaurant is a little of a dump. Milech's has dropped off since the original family sold it a while back. Belgrades is a little overpriced.

The playoff runs the last couple of years will help the Tigers. The kids have now come up through a system that has allowed them to see how it's done and the necessary commitment. A player like Jamir Thomas can't be replaced, especially on defense, but Phifer will be top notch running the ball.

Last edited:
Bingo, Bingo. He embarrasses himself and the funny thing is, he knows it.

If you are a GlenOak guy, why don't you post a GlenOak thread instead of always riding the tigger's jock? They have the identical 0-47 playoff title record as Massillon, so what difference does it make? Take pride in your Eagles. Support your own. :D

I was going to wish the Tigers good luck before everything deteriorated into petty sniping, but I can see I came late to the party.

If you are a GlenOak guy, why don't you post a GlenOak thread instead of always riding the tigger's jock? They have the identical 0-47 playoff title record as Massillon, so what difference does it make? Take pride in your Eagles. Support your own. :D

You are correct I am a glenoak guy but I am also a huge high school football fan. I am smart enough to know that Massillon is the pinnacle of football and is what the entire country has based their programs off of . I am not a stupid ignorant like you. I am not afraid to acknowledge excellence and greatness. I wish glenoak had a mere portion of what Massillon has accomplished. Go play with yourself goof
Ask saban or belichick or Mack brown about Massillon. They will talk for days about them. Please

There isn’t a high school program in the country that will ever have the respect Massillon has by those who matter. I don’t care if you win 100 titles in the field. Deal with it . Hey jjbulldog. You don’t matter

You are correct I am a glenoak guy but I am also a huge high school football fan. I am smart enough to know that Massillon is the pinnacle of football and is what the entire country has based their programs off of . I am not a stupid ignorant like you. I am not afraid to acknowledge excellence and greatness. I wish glenoak had a mere portion of what Massillon has accomplished. Go play with yourself goof
Ask saban or belichick or Mack brown about Massillon. They will talk for days about them. Please

:thumb: Certain posters think that if they keep posting the same thing over and over again, people will believe it.

The playoff runs the last couple of years will help the Tigers. The kids have now come up through a system that has allowed them to see how it's done and the necessary commitment. A player like Jamir Miller can't be replaced, especially on defense, but Phifer will be top notch running the ball.

Jamir Thomas can’t be replaced , especially on offense , not sure who Miller was and Zion gone need help, He gets banged up at times . Confucius says , lol , help coming soon . :clap:

Jamir Thomas can’t be replaced , especially on offense , not sure who Miller was and Zion gone need help, He gets banged up at times . Confucius says , lol , help coming soon . :clap:

He's actually a former Brown. Got my Jamir's mixed up. I also apparently made the mistake of attempting to discuss football.

JJBulldog

Seriously, with all kidding aside, I have a question. You really honestly don't think McKinley Football compared to Massillon even comes close in tradition, accomplishments, notoriety, influence on how other schools developed their programs and are to this day trying to develop their programs, basically anything at all do you? Seriously, all joking aside. You are just trying to have fun, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.