At West Clermont
Reynoldsburg
ST. Ed's
Moeller
Chatard
Edgewood
Lasalle

No week 10 so far.

Another tough one but if you want to have a chance to beat Hoban, you definetly have to srep it up!

Here is the 2019 schedule so far

At Trotwood
At West Clermont
Reynoldsburg
ST. Ed's
Moeller
Chatard
Edgewood
Lasalle

No week 10 so far.

Another tough one but if you want to have a chance to beat Hoban, you definetly have to srep it up!

Our schedule has been tough the last 5 years especially, we all know we’ll play anyone any time any place.

Here is the 2019 schedule so far

At Trotwood
At West Clermont
Reynoldsburg
ST. Ed's
Moeller
Chatard
Edgewood
Lasalle

No week 10 so far.

Blue that is one hell of a schedule!

Love the St Eds addition...is that a done deal and a home game for sure?

I believe that Reynoldsburg might actually be Upper Arlington and Columbus Desales is on the schedule.
There are multiple reasons why Winton Woods is taking on a schedule like this. The biggest reason is Warrior Nation thinks we will be undefeated playing it.

I believe that Reynoldsburg might actually be Upper Arlington and Columbus Desales is on the schedule.
There are multiple reasons why Winton Woods is taking on a schedule like this. The biggest reason is Warrior Nation thinks we will be undefeated playing it.

It is Don. I screwed that up

Desales is no longer on the schedule. We picked LaSalle. Northwest screwed us by cancelling the last minute.

Desales is no longer on the schedule. We picked LaSalle. Northwest screwed us by cancelling the last minute.

Was there a home and home contract in place with Northwest? It doesnt seem like there was one. And if not then we screwed ourselves. We have no business playing Northwest anyway. Same with Thurgood.

Was there a home and home contract in place with Northwest? It doesnt seem like there was one. And if not then we screwed ourselves. We have no business playing Northwest anyway. Same with Thurgood.

It was home and home. What are you talking about. They backed out.

I hate this schedule, the 2nd half of the year is absolutely a killer. That St. Ed's game in the middle of the schedule is nasty.

I heard we basically let them out and didnt want to play them. Worried about kids getting hurt.

Little more to it but its in the past now. WW is working on week 10. A team from Miami Florida did call but have not called back to say they wanted to come. Little Miami needs a week 10 game but they declined. Thurgood was going to be week 10 after WW switched Moeller from week 10 to week 4. But Dayton Public is a mess and that game didn't come through.

Little more to it but its in the past now. WW is working on week 10. A team from Miami Florida did call but have not called back to say they wanted to come. Little Miami needs a week 10 game but they declined. Thurgood was going to be week 10 after WW switched Moeller from week 10 to week 4. But Dayton Public is a mess and that game didn't come through.

That week 10 game is going to be heavy hitter and that's worrisome, I personally can't wait to get into the ECC. Playing Trotwood, St. Ed's, Moeller and LaSalle is rugged.

Cincinnati Winton Woods
08/30 A Trotwood-Madison
09/06 A Batavia West Clermont
09/13 H Upper Arlington
09/20 H Cincinnati Archbishop Moeller
09/27 H Lakewood St. Edward
10/04 A Indianapolis Bishop Chatard (IN)
10/11 A Trenton Edgewood
10/18 H Cincinnati Elder
10/25 A Cincinnati La Salle
11/01 N Unknown Opponent ()

The most stable D2 program in SW Ohio. I expect to beat LaSalle very bad..

A program that has missed the playoffs 3 of the last 5 years is the "most stable program"?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The amount of delusion that exists in SWO fan bases is incredibly entertaining.

A one-man team is not the same thing as having a stable program. If Williams goes down with an injury, this team will be lucky to make the playoffs with WC and Edgewood being the only guaranteed wins on the schedule.

But will definitely grant you, Region 8 is softer than many D3 regions and it takes very little to work your way thru it. The wakeup call comes when you finally get out of SWO, as it did last year, nearly losing to the worst Olentangy team in 6 years and getting dismantled by Massillon.

Your one-man team can go far with that one-man. Better hope he stays healthy.

Who are the expected starters next year?
On offense everyone is back except the right side of the O line, Prince and Brown. But a few more weapons have enrolled. WW will be just fine[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A program that has missed the playoffs 3 of the last 5 years is the "most stable program"?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The amount of delusion that exists in SWO fan bases is incredibly entertaining.

A one-man team is not the same thing as having a stable program. If Williams goes down with an injury, this team will be lucky to make the playoffs with WC and Edgewood being the only guaranteed wins on the schedule.

But will definitely grant you, Region 8 is softer than many D3 regions and it takes very little to work your way thru it. The wakeup call comes when you finally get out of SWO, as it did last year, nearly losing to the worst Olentangy team in 6 years and getting dismantled by Massillon.

Your one-man team can go far with that one-man. Better hope he stays healthy.
And I don't remember you saying this the year before when Winton Woods be Massillon by 20. Was it a one man show then? Trust me when Woods has plenty of weapons. To be honest the office of coordinator just have to call their numbers

On offense everyone is back except the right side of the O line, Prince and Brown. But a few more weapons have enrolled. WW will be just fine[emoji106][emoji106]

Not hard to call an “office” when they recruit every other school’s players. Keep beating your chest about a team whose players that matter aren’t from there school.

Not hard to call an “office” when they recruit every other school’s players. Keep beating your chest about a team whose players that matter aren’t from there school.
Truth be told kids know the coaching staff at WW go over and beyond to get them in school. The product sells it self. Supply and demand if you would. I mean who going to look out for them kids who want better in life...you?
Plenty of schools out here have open enrollment, don't be mad because they choose WW along with Princeton, Lakota West and Fairfield. Hey GCL recruits too!
Don't hate the playa, hate the game!