Rose Bowl

9:00 left in 4th and OSU has had the ball for for about 3:45 in the 2nd half

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Not out of the woods yet. Washington is a quick drive away from making this interesting.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I don't think they've gotten complacent so much as they're more talented than good. Middle breaks open and the RB continues his route instead of blocking the guy about to kill his QB. That's coaching. Linebackers don't seem to know how to fill a lane or are consistently coaxed out of them.

Just not the best execution I've seen today and it reflects much of what they did during the season.

I don't think they've gotten complacent so much as they're more talented than good. Middle breaks open and the RB continues his route instead of blocking the guy about to kill his QB. That's coaching. Linebackers don't seem to know how to fill a lane or are consistently coaxed out of them.

Just not the best execution I've seen today and it reflects much of what they did during the season.

I do not think the linebackers are that good.

what the hell? Why not take the penalty and at least use a few more seconds off the clock?

Lost most of my bets on selling points. Felt like OSU let up on them and could have won by whatever it wanted.

Wow, I can't believe that Washington is going to beat the spread after being down 28-3 in the third. I guess they must have heard people like me calling them, and the PAC12, unworthy of playing this game against OSU...

ref called that td from behind. From skycam, didn't look as if the reach wasn't within even a foot of the pylon and it had a side view.

A win's a win, but it felt very Tresselball esque at the end. This felt like one they should have won by four scores and yet it came down to recovering an onside kick at the end.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It would be interesting to know if Day was calling the shots for the O the second half or if Meyer was having some say so.

Terrible 4th quarter. Weber was tearing it up early and seemed like they went to Dobbins late. Should’ve never let Washington back in the game. Oh well onto the Day era.