Ohio State vs Northwestern

They'll be fortunate to just get out of here with a win at this point.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I am not a big fan of style points. When OSU won the national title under Tressel almost every game was close. When OSU had Cooper they would blow numerous teams out but lose close games they probably should not lose. Just win.

It just feels like these guys don't do enough right outside of Haskins. Too many mental and physical errors, and it usually gets covered up by his elite talent.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Style points don't matter. It was over when Oklahoma beat Texas. There's no way to erase getting blown out by Purdue

Everyone talks about style points and matchups, OSU beats Northwestern by 21, ND only beat them by 10, yet posters call this team embarrassing, this is a very good team.

Northwestern is not better than Michigan. They aren’t as good as Penn State, they are in the level of TCU.
WE SHOULD beat the daylights out of them. Fitzgerald is a great coach and he will have them ready to pull a Michigan State type upset.
Haskins needs to have a 500 yard performance.
Ohio State 42, Northwestern 28
Rose Bowl here we come.

Only 499 yards :D

Ya I dont think OSU will lose by +20 to any team in the plauoff. If I could get that line I would be all over it

Everyone talks about style points and matchups, OSU beats Northwestern by 21, ND only beat them by 10, yet posters call this team embarrassing, this is a very good team.

True, but ND played AT Northwestern and not a neutral site. Plus, comparison scores are tough because of match-ups, rivalries, injuries, etc. Bottom line, big loss at Purdue looks bad and ND was undefeated. Yes, a lot of close ones but gee, wasn't that the argument for Tressel's NC. Won a lot of close ones that Cooper would've lost.

True, but ND played AT Northwestern and not a neutral site. Plus, comparison scores are tough because of match-ups, rivalries, injuries, etc. Bottom line, big loss at Purdue looks bad and ND was undefeated. Yes, a lot of close ones but gee, wasn't that the argument for Tressel's NC. Won a lot of close ones that Cooper would've lost.

And Georgia lost to LSU by 20, a LSU team that is led by OSU's back up QB, if Burrow could put up 36 pts. against Ga. defense just think of the field day Haskins would have against the dogs. I agree comparison scores are tough that is why these teams should be playing each other in non league games or at least have 9 conference games instead of playing teams like U Mass and The Citadel in Nov.