Ohio State vs Northwestern

I dont think it is off base to say the Buckeye’ in 2018 play to the level of their competition.
All the experts on that BS cable sports networks say the Bucks have to blow the wildcats away to even be considered to earn the privilege of getting beat down by that team down south.

Given the play this season this game should go down to the wire just like all the other teams the Bucks should have blown out this season.

So then everyone gets what they want no Buckeye in the post...
This teams gets up for the good teams.. I’m telling you if they played TTDS they would take them to the wire.

I think you pretty much have to blow away a team that lost to Akron, in order to be considered for NC. I think you have to have your third team in by 4th quarter.

Do the Buckeyes have a shot against NW?

Hopefully NW is the favorite so OSU can play with chip on their shoulder.

NW beat Purdue
Purdue blew out OSU

NW should be about 4 point favorite IMO.

NW will “ugly” up the game to keep it close for most of the game. I expect OSU will take over in the 4th Qtr and ultimately win by 2 TDs.

After the Maryland game I really enjoyed the game against the team up north. A whole lost less stress on my old body. I really would like to see us score and keep scoring until the clock runs out against NW.

Could be a trap game but I am guessing the program smells the possibility of a playoff and will have the players better prepared then those October games. In particular they want to have as best a defensive showing as possible so if comparing resumes to OU they can have some better data points.

Just bought my tickets. Might just drive home after the game as hotels are either booked or insanely priced at this point

Do the Buckeyes have a shot against NW?

Hopefully NW is the favorite so OSU can play with chip on their shoulder.

NW beat Purdue
Purdue blew out OSU

NW should be about 4 point favorite IMO.

And, Wake blew out Duke.
Duke beat NW.

Is this a crazy sport, or what?

Conflicting emotions for me. I love the Buckeyes but watching a kid from my town putting in work as a freshman for a P5 team has been amazing.

Hope Bowser has a big game for the Cats but Ohio State still wins. It's the best compromise I can make.

Northwestern is not better than Michigan. They aren’t as good as Penn State, they are in the level of TCU.
WE SHOULD beat the daylights out of them. Fitzgerald is a great coach and he will have them ready to pull a Michigan State type upset.
Haskins needs to have a 500 yard performance.
Ohio State 42, Northwestern 28
Rose Bowl here we come.

If Urban decides to call it quits I'd love to have Fitzgerald. It's unlikely though, as he seems like he is a Wildcat lifer. Would be a homerun hire though if you ask me.

If Urban decides to call it quits I'd love to have Fitzgerald. It's unlikely though, as he seems like he is a Wildcat lifer. Would be a homerun hire though if you ask me.

I’d keep Day or go hard after Mike Vrabel if they could pry him from the NFL gig.

I think the Buckeyes are going to crush Northwestern, and ease past Oklahoma for the final playoff spot.