State Finals - Nov. 9th 2018

Lets use this thread as a place to update scores and all things happening in Columbus for the games today!

Good luck to all the teams participating today!

Is anyone else having a problem accessing the OHSAA site? I was trying to get to the soccer brackets.

Yes, I clicked the link and it worked then 5 min later I clicked it again and it did not work. Keep trying and hopefully it works.

Just keep trying and hopefully it works!

Yes, I clicked the link and it worked then 5 min later I clicked it again and it did not work. Keep trying and hopefully it works.

Just keep trying and hopefully it works!

Are games TV? If so where?

A few facts on Beavercreek’s season.
24-0-0 record.
140 goals scored, 7 given up. 3 Reg Season, 4 Playoffs.

Never trailed in any game except for 20 mins in a rainy game that the keeper had slippery gloves vs Boro, gave up two early, then scored 3 unanswered.

Did not trail in any other game.
Was never in a position to lose any other game.

Dominated in the Championship game with power and skill to a 4-0 goal lead until senior defender starter went out with broken nose which directly contributed two goals for Strongsville.

Returns all keys players except keeper, and two senior defenders.

Won State Championship a year after Boys won the State Championship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
onehotbobo

Enjoy your Creek victory and move on because no one else cares, you are a typical Creek homer that's why everyone hates Creek

BTW Creek was down longer than 20 minutes to Boro and guess what Boro keeper had wet gloves also!!

Enjoy your Creek victory and move on because no one else cares, you are a typical Creek homer that's why everyone hates Creek

BTW Creek was down longer than 20 minutes to Boro and guess what Boro keeper had wet gloves also!!

Not true. Winning a state title is a huge achievement. And I for 1 enjoyed reading the statistical data that one posted. Congrats in an impressive season!

You are bashing someone for supporting their team on Yappi?
Shocking!!

PS - Congrats to Beavercreek for following their girls soccer state title with two girls cross country state championships today (Nov 10) - first place team and first place individual.

PPS - Also congrats to Centerville for finishing second, giving the GWOC a 1-2 sweep.

I looked up Beavercreek's season on OHSAA, and it's a great year.

I saw they played West Carrollton, and looked at their season. WTF. I've been out of the Dayton area for a while, but that used to be a pretty strong program. Not trolling, serious question....what happened to them?

I looked up Beavercreek's season on OHSAA, and it's a great year.

I saw they played West Carrollton, and looked at their season. WTF. I've been out of the Dayton area for a while, but that used to be a pretty strong program. Not trolling, serious question....what happened to them?

When I was growing up in the Dayton area in the late 80's West Carrollton was a good program not just in girls soccer but in several sports. The make-up of the area has changed quite a bit since then. I believe it is much more transient now.

My kids don’t go to Creek, but I am very happy for the program and the attention they brought to Dayton-area soccer.
Yes, also think it's great the Beavercreek Girls won the title which showcases the rich soccer history of the Dayton area.