Two Big Games Tuesday

So Beavercreek loses to a 6-7-2 Walnut Hills, what's the excuse for this debacal?

Here's the two takeaways from this game: (1) Walnut Hills is a pretty solid team which plays well at home so props to them and (2) Beavercreek needs to shore things up on both sides of the ball or it will be a short tournament. Beavercreek had most of the possession and the scoring opportunities but couldn't get more than one in the back of the net. I think WH had 3 or 4 shots the whole game but obviously made the most of them. I can rattle off a list of lame excuses for Beavercreek's poor performance, but the biggest reason for the recent drop off is that Beavercreek has played their last two games without arguably their three best players, including both captains (injuries and red card). This year's Beavercreek team is just not good enough to overcome that.

Here's the two takeaways from this game: (1) Walnut Hills is a pretty solid team which plays well at home so props to them and (2) Beavercreek needs to shore things up on both sides of the ball or it will be a short tournament. Beavercreek had most of the possession and the scoring opportunities but couldn't get more than one in the back of the net. I think WH had 3 or 4 shots the whole game but obviously made the most of them. I can rattle off a list of lame excuses for Beavercreek's poor performance, but the biggest reason for the recent drop off is that Beavercreek has played their last two games without arguably their three best players, including both captains (injuries and red card). This year's Beavercreek team is just not good enough to overcome that.

Agreed, I’ve seen Beavercreek 3 times And they are a GOOD team, but compared to last years juggernaut, they are down.

PS - this could be the Girls year