Possible Vacancies?

Walnut Hills Girls Varsity Soccer Program is in Big trouble! But, has been since coach Ruehl abruptly left!

Ruehl is a joke. Underperformed at Walnut with good talent. Wayyy underperforming at SUA with even more talent. Living off a legacy from a time when SUA had so much talent that my 7 year old could have been the coach and won state. Worst part is him and his son continuing to recruit youth players to their club with the hopes of future playing time at SUA.

Ruehl is a joke. Underperformed at Walnut with good talent. Wayyy underperforming at SUA with even more talent. Living off a legacy from a time when SUA had so much talent that my 7 year old could have been the coach and won state. Worst part is him and his son continuing to recruit youth players to their club with the hopes of future playing time at SUA.

Saturday’s final score

SUA 0
Beavercreek 9

Worst season is SUA history! Beavercreek even put in their second string.

Time to throw gasoline on the dumpster fire that was St Ursula soccer this year. A coach who torpedoed the season in retaliation for girls on the team whistleblowing about bullying of underclassmen, nepotism of varsity playing time and my favorite, racial slurs directed at the only African American player on the team. Way to keep it classy DR. This job should be available soon.

Time to throw gasoline on the dumpster fire that was St Ursula soccer this year. A coach who torpedoed the season in retaliation for girls on the team whistleblowing about bullying of underclassmen, nepotism of varsity playing time and my favorite, racial slurs directed at the only African American player on the team. Way to keep it classy DR. This job should be available soon.

They have a first year AD, he got demoted from being the principal. He has 0 experience what’s so ever and he is over his head right now. I pray that SUA will eventually attract top club players back to their program.

They have a first year AD, he got demoted from being the principal. He has 0 experience what’s so ever and he is over his head right now. I pray that SUA will eventually attract top club players back to their program.

They should have a couple incoming freshmen next year that are talented as long as the ones who were planning on going there still do.

They should have a couple incoming freshmen next year that are talented as long as the ones who were planning on going there still do.

They should be a top team in the city every year with the overall talent they have. Never a issue of having top level come in as freshman.

They should be a top team in the city every year with the overall talent they have. Never a issue of having top level come in as freshman.

Exactly. The coach and AD have created a divisive environment which negates that advantage. Same thing happened at Walnut Hills when DR was there. IJS

The bullying and club nepotism are par for the course for DR, but racial slurs? That's a new low even for a guy of his character. How does the administration at SUA let this happen? If I'm paying $15-20K per year for my kid to go there, I would expect much higher standards.

The bullying and club nepotism are par for the course for DR, but racial slurs? That's a new low even for a guy of his character. How does the administration at SUA let this happen? If I'm paying $15-20K per year for my kid to go there, I would expect much higher standards.

:clap::clap::clap:

Cincy jobs open:
Sycamore
Milford
Turpin
Hamilton Badin

Dayton:
Yellow Springs (Dayton)

Filled recently:
Colerain/Walnut Hills.

What happened at Milford? I thought there coach was good. Was this his decision or administrative?