Atlanta Falcons at Philadelphia Eagles (Thursday Night)

Not much excitement in this one.

Offenses need to play more in preseason games. It makes some early games horrible.

Not that Jones has been a big time TD maker, but to take him..and that option out of the game, out on 4th and goal tells the defense a run is going. Now..if they take him out and do a PA pass that just may fool the defense.

Love that the NFL is back..FB doesn't truly return to the NFL starts

Not much excitement in this one.

Offenses need to play more in preseason games. It makes some early games horrible.

Not that Jones has been a big time TD maker, but to take him..and that option out of the game, out on 4th and goal tells the defense a run is going. Now..if they take him out and do a PA pass that just may fool the defense.

Love that the NFL is back..FB doesn't truly return to the NFL starts

Julio has only caught a TD pass in 3 of the past 22 regular season games (FWIW he's had a much better TD rate in the play-offs over the past few seasons).

For a game that came down to the last play, I can't imagine why a casual fan would've wanted to watch last night's to the very end.

Julio has only caught a TD pass in 3 of the past 22 regular season games (FWIW he's had a much better TD rate in the play-offs over the past few seasons).

For a game that came down to the last play, I can't imagine why a casual fan would've wanted to watch last night's to the very end.

True.

Golic and wingo talked stats this morning and at one time Ben and AB had a streak that bad or worse of a streak of times he was targeted in the red zone.

I am talking more of the threat. He was out 4th and goal in the first.......if he is on the field you have to plan against it and if he is one on one.........