Isaiah Thomas apologizes after making fun of Cleveland in social media post

tenor.gif

When he goes into the HOF, what team will he represent?

Oh wait, he won't ever have to worry about that!

Isiah's career got submarined when he went to Cleveland, can't you not blame him a little for being a little frosty to Cleveland? He's been the alpha on the teams he's played for in the past, and you just don't do that when LB is on the team. There's a reason not many guys want to play with LeBron. Heck, Kevin Love is probably rejoicing silently. Poor guy had to admit mental problems after 3 years with LeBron.

Isiah's career got submarined when he went to Cleveland, can't you not blame him a little for being a little frosty to Cleveland? He's been the alpha on the teams he's played for in the past, and you just don't do that when LB is on the team. There's a reason not many guys want to play with LeBron. Heck, Kevin Love is probably rejoicing silently. Poor guy had to admit mental problems after 3 years with LeBron.

hey red14 - he was damaged goods when Cleveland traded for him . He has major hip arthiritis and displacement . I cannot believe Cavs agreed to finalize the deal . He was not going to play anywhere near where he was again .Little guy may have to join the circus now or try to become a jockey

hey red14 - he was damaged goods when Cleveland traded for him . He has major hip arthiritis and displacement . I cannot believe Cavs agreed to finalize the deal . He was not going to play anywhere near where he was again .Little guy may have to join the circus now or try to become a jockey

No doubt about that, Kyrie wanted out and Cleveland had no leverage in trading him, so they got a broken down guard. That said, he didn't have a chance in Cleveland because only LeBron gets to touch the ball. As great as LeBron is, he runs off alot of pretty good players.

No doubt about that, Kyrie wanted out and Cleveland had no leverage in trading him, so they got a broken down guard. That said, he didn't have a chance in Cleveland because only LeBron gets to touch the ball. As great as LeBron is, he runs off alot of pretty good players.

Little man was ball hog in Boston,very overrated then.

The degree to which Cleveland is a "$h!+hole" is dwarfed by the "$h!+hole" his career has become.

His act wore out on me the second he started whining about getting "betrayed" by Danny Ainge when he got traded.

As great as LeBron is, he runs off alot of pretty good players.

Yeah, sooooo many of those who played with Lebron have seen their play and career just blossom after leaving. :Ohno::Ohno:.

I'm sure you can name "a lot of them". Well, you can, can't you?

The little man has lost a small fortune with the injury and trade,needs to pull his pants up and just play IF he can.

Says the gimp who went from possibly getting a max deal to getting the Vet minimum in just about a year's time.