Hot feet on turf

Any magic bullets to cool feet while playing on turf?

Could be an early sign of a repetitive use injury of the lower legs. If the your daughter's feet have tingling sensation along with a feeling of heat, that could indicate a loss of circulation and nerve function. Harder surfaces like worn turf can exasperate the problem. I assume she's not playing on turf that is 120 degrees.

Using ice or cold water does provide immediate relief but some can get blisters using that method. I think the best thing is to try and provide a better barrier between the turf and the foot. Cleats these days use lightweight materials and often really thin construction by design, which puts your foot even closer to the heat action. Some sort of comfort insole insert might work, or thicker socks or a really thin pair under the game socks. At the half or if out of the game take everything off, even if only for 1-2 minutes it will help. I was in Mason yesterday for pee wee football and and even with the somewhat mild temps you could feel the heat from the turf from way back. I wish coaches would schedule the Saturday games in Aug/Sept in the evening, nothing worse than baking at noon on aluminum seats!

The best solution is to play as little as possible on that plastic junk. Soccer is meant to be played on natural grass so play it on natural grass.

Could be an early sign of a repetitive use injury of the lower legs. If the your daughter's feet have tingling sensation along with a feeling of heat, that could indicate a loss of circulation and nerve function. Harder surfaces like worn turf can exasperate the problem. I assume she's not playing on turf that is 120 degrees.

I'm not sure being hot is a repetitive use injury

From WebMD (in part):

Causes of Burning Feet

Most often, neuropathy is the cause of burning feet. Damaged nerve fibers are more likely to become overactive and misfire. The damaged nerves send pain signals to the brain even though there is no wound.

In most people with neuropathy, the leg nerves become damaged first. These people often have tingling and numbness in the feet as well. Many people complain that their feet are overly sensitive to touch (hyperesthesia) and can have varying degrees of burning pain. It can range from mild to disabling.

If the player is just hot, why ask about cooling feet?