@Cuyahoga Falls
Copley
@Aurora
West Holmes
Tallmadge
@Kent Roosevelt
Medina Highland
@Revere

What's scoop on team this year? I know we got qb and online back. Any transfers or exciting underclassmen?

Two kids that had left, One to Massillon and one to CVCA returned. Both are talented players. O-line, QB and plenty of receivers return.

D-Line will be big, LB's big and athletic, DB's very fast.

Very good kicker.

A couple sophs will play, but we have reached the point where Friday nights will be manned by JR's and SR's.

Scrimmage schedule?

I'm interested to see these boys play varsity who I watched through youth and junior high.

In track, our 2 100m runners were the 2 boys returning to town. They are both still very fast, and one got pretty big too.

I also heard that we have another barberton boy who's returning from Hoban and fast as other 2. Adding these 3 to our returners should give us very fast team.

I heard that our linebacking core will be a strength. Booker plus several very talented juniors.

Sounds like we may throw lot this year. Ries very accurate and lots of playmaking receivers...but no one RB with talent of last years. I expect to see some very big numbers from Ries.

Should be fun to watch.

Scrimmage schedule?

I'm interested to see these boys play varsity who I watched through youth and junior high.

In track, our 2 100m runners were the 2 boys returning to town. They are both still very fast, and one got pretty big too.

I also heard thatth we have another barberton boy who's returning from Hoban and fast as other 2. Adding these 3 to our returners should give us very fast team.

I heard that our linebacking core will be a strength. Booker plus several very talented juniors.

Sounds like we may throw lot this year. Ries very accurate and lots of playmaking receivers...but no one RB with talent of last years. I expect to see some very big numbers from Ries.

Should be fun to watch.

Tuesday, August 9th, 10 AM vs. Akron East
Saturday, August 13th, 10AM Vs. Midview
Thursday, August 18th, 6PM vs. Ellet

I've been following this teams progress in the weight room through social media, and I can tell you these kids have been breaking weight room records this summer. I think the Suburban League American is in for a surprise this season. The thought of kids returning home from recruitment schools is a nice change of pace for this school system and community.

Barberton is region 3, correct? Want to see what JJHudle has to say about Suburban League teams.

So jj hudle had absolutely no mention of the Magics. Talked about Copley and Aurora though. Thats ok i guess, that website is currently digging its own grave.