How many reputation points do you have.

Now when I try to give out reputation, it says I have given out too much in the last 24 hours, try again later.:laugh:

BTW, I am back to -46, anyone want to help a brother out?:D

That was my question. How can you tell how many overall points you have? I have -8, but maybe I had 52 positives and 60 negatives?

You must have married into money, because you suck at the big picture.

:laugh: you made a dumb comment, let's not follow it up with 20 more dumb ones.

Says the poster with fish in his name:D, speaking of something fishy is going on, i am now at -50

I went from -13 to -50 in a few hours?

Do moderators have unlimited negative point authority?

HAHAHA

You started a GCL South chest thumping thread on the high school football forum and you don't know why your reputation went down? lol really? :laugh:

You probably got -50 rep points on this post alone
The sad part is you will never find a more humble group of fans than those in the GCL South.

HAHAHAHA

GCL-S fans are to Ohio High School Football what SEC fans are to College Football.

With that being said, here's a reputation point back from me haha

Perhaps Yappi himself would explain this reputation points system?

How many points per reputation?
How many reputations per day allowed to be given?
Does Yappi expect this to take off even more or become a passing fad?:laugh:

An amazing poem to think about while pondering these question!!!!!!

When all the laughter dies in sorrow
And the tears have risen to a flood
When all the wars have found a cause
In human wisdom and in blood
Do you think they'll cry in sadness
Do you think the eye will blink
Do you think they'll curse the madness
Do you even think they'll think

When all the great galactic systems
Sigh to a frozen halt in space
Do you think there will be some remnant
Of beauty of the human race
Do you think there will be a vestige
Or a sniffle or a cosmic tear
Do you think a greater thinking thing
Will give a damn that man was here

To have a thumbs up and thumbs down statistic on everyones profile to show everyone? :laugh: that would be classic

To have a thumbs up and thumbs down statistic on everyones profile to show everyone? :laugh: that would be classic

Thumbs up and thumbs down on each post with the totals of "respect/reputation" under users posts totals? Too easily manipulated. I haven't figured out how to mess with reputation points on here yet.

Whatever happened to Duke Silver

This place would be really lame if all the so called bad posters stopped posting. We should assemble a strike sometime, only people with positive rating post. I predict 4-5 post per day. Except in the elder forum

UPDATE...................................

I am making another comeback, and currently stand at -32 points, any positive reputation that you could throw my way would by greatly appreciated!!!

Yappi,

Could you please give a brief synopsis of how points are awarded. Limits per day, possible Christmas gifts from Yappi.com:D for low and high scores etc.?

I'm still at -32.

I am starting to wonder if there is more to this reputation formula than we realize.

I think that moderator review of reputation clicks is required before they are actually applied to a user.

You are really in to this, tom. I bet you check your mileage rewards on your cards a few times a week, huh ?

I think that moderator review of reputation clicks is required before they are actually applied to a user.

You are really in to this, tom. I bet you check your mileage rewards on your cards a few times a week, huh ?

Haha, I am out of here for a few days. Please feel free to add ONLY POSITIVE reputation to my posts:party::D

Nuts.

I got this- "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gobluetom again." :laugh:

Turn blue, Tom!

Last edited:
I love how after you give reputation points to someone, it says... "maybe if you are lucky they will give some back" :laugh:

:laugh: It really says that? I'm surprised people actually use this feature.

I have no clue how MG still has a positive rep rating on the college football board. Must be proof no one uses it over there.