How many reputation points do you have.

How do you know how many points you have?

Never mind. I have 10 negatives. I have to say Yappi is trolling. Why else would it show your negative points, but not the POSITIVE points?

Never mind. I have 10 negatives. I have to say Yappi is trolling. Why else would it show your negative points, but not the POSITIVE points?

:laugh: Wow, so dumb. It's net points: 100 positive and 110 negative equals -10.

I just gave you a positive. Just to see how it worked. But you know I think positively of you anyway unless you're bashing soccer. :)

I think it just shows your NET points. So after your negatives and positives you are -9 now I guess.

I have -13 now, but have been temporarily banned from the high school football forum, where I was gaining some positive traction:D

That's a pretty bad reason to ban a guy.

FWIW - I never cared much about stats like: post counts or likes or reputation points.

:>---

I was at +10 earlier today but now I'm at 0. I'm guessing it's a certain Football Forum moderator that seems to be extra sensitive lately.

I just gave you a positive. Just to see how it worked. But you know I think positively of you anyway unless you're bashing soccer. :)

I think it just shows your NET points. So after your negatives and positives you are -9 now I guess.

Why thank you, sir. I'll have to ease up on soccer now.. :thumb:

Indeed. Starting a thread there begging for people to give you points wasn't the least bit gay. :laugh:

Says the poster with fish in his name:D, speaking of something fishy is going on, i am now at -50

I went from -13 to -50 in a few hours?

Do moderators have unlimited negative point authority?

Says the poster with fish in his name:D, speaking of something fishy is going on, i am now at -50

I went from -13 to -50 in a few hours?

Do moderators have unlimited negative point authority?

2117715086_its_a_conspiracy1_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

:laugh:

:laugh: Wow, so dumb. It's net points: 100 positive and 110 negative equals -10.

That was my question. How can you tell how many overall points you have? I have -8, but maybe I had 52 positives and 60 negatives?

You must have married into money, because you suck at the big picture.