Badin vs Fenwick

gostate03

Any thoughts on this one? I have not seen either but I have to think that Fenwick would be the favorite? Also anyone know why they are playing at Monroe? Should be a good one!

If Catrine plays I'm taking Fenwick in a close one. If he's out the Rams pull out the victory.

Didn't realize this game was being played at monroe??? Wonder if fenwick wants to stay off of their field with the downpour that's suppose to come Friday

At Monroe because it's a Badin home game. Not sure why they chose to play in what would have to be considered more Fenwick territory.

Paper said Catrine's probably out. Moore was on sidelines vs. Monroe with a boot on his foot. This offense has been almost exclusively on the ground. I think they need everything vs. badin. Probably gonna be a slugfest. I hope the defense can keep the Rams in check and the offense scores enough to win but I just do't know

At Monroe because it's a Badin home game. Not sure why they chose to play in what would have to be considered more Fenwick territory.

That is strange, the game is Saturday night so I am not sure why they are not playing at Hamilton like usual? I know Hamilton plays at home Friday night but I wonder if something is going on Saturday Night? Either way not that far and it should make for a pretty big crowd on a Saturday Night!

That is strange, the game is Saturday night so I am not sure why they are not playing at Hamilton like usual? I know Hamilton plays at home Friday night but I wonder if something is going on Saturday Night? Either way not that far and it should make for a pretty big crowd on a Saturday Night!

SOCCER????????????????

Game was moved due to band competition at Hamilton Saturday night.

Badins (d) will step up like always,and lock up a close one! Defense will bell out the play caller!!
Both kickers may come into play!! Should be a good one to watch hope to be there!

If Catrine doesnt play, which I think he will, then the edge goes to Badin. This game IMHO will come down to turnovers and the kicking game. I look for a low scoring 10-7 type game. Badins offense needs to step up and be more consistent. I think Badin wins, but it will be their first true test to see how good they really are.

I think a banged up Fenwick takes control early and wins going away. Something like 28-10. Fenwick has played a much tougher schedule then Badin and better teams IMO than Badin. Now I know Badin and Fenwick is a big rivalry game but I like Fenwick to win this game.

What happened to the Fenwick QB Robinson? Looking at the boxscores Fenwick is not throwing much, seem to be run oriented so far.

Looking at comparable scores of like opponent:

Fenwick 35 Edgewood 6

Badin 30 Edgewood 13

I think Coach Schlagers Defense figures out a way to stop the Fenwick running game, with or without Catrine

I think a banged up Fenwick takes control early and wins going away. Something like 28-10. Fenwick has played a much tougher schedule then Badin and better teams IMO than Badin. Now I know Badin and Fenwick is a big rivalry game but I like Fenwick to win this game.

The only game your basing this on is Mt. Healthy who lost Elliott in the first quarter or their game. Other than that they both played Edgewood and the Falcons played Monroe who is not good. Fenwick will not score 28 on Badin unless the Rams turn the ball over a lot.

The only game your basing this on is Mt. Healthy who lost Elliott in the first quarter or their game. Other than that they both played Edgewood and the Falcons played Monroe who is not good. Fenwick will not score 28 on Badin unless the Rams turn the ball over a lot.

Zeeman, both teams could have scored more on Edgewood, I do not believe you can use that as a comparison, however, I still see Fenwick winning this game, they seem to be a better overall team, but that is why we play the games.

Good luck to both teams tonight

Real simple: If Catrine plays Fenwick wins easily... the kid is a stud and loves to compete. If Catrine doesn't play then it's a toss up and Badin probably wins a close game.

AGREE!! My friend!!! But come on,don't knock the team that's allowing you to use their field!!lol

I was at both the Edgewood/ Badin game and Edge/Fenwick game.
Im taking Fenwick. With or with out Catrine. I think Fenwick more physical.

Real simple: If Catrine plays Fenwick wins easily... the kid is a stud and loves to compete. If Catrine doesn't play then it's a toss up and Badin probably wins a close game.

With our without Catrine there's no way Fenwick wins this one EASILY, Fenwick has 1 quality win over a team without their best player. This game will be decided late in the 4th quarter and the team that turns it over more...will be the team that goes home with the L.

Riddle me this Batman, how many points do you think the Falcons score on Edgewood without Catrine and Moore who both played that game and who are both supposedly out this game? If my memory is correct Catrine scored on a punt return, kickoff return and a short TD run and he also had an interception. Moore had like 80 yards rushing. Their backups must be studs if you think they beat Badin 28-10 without them, or you just think Badin is overrated. Either way we will see tomorrow.

If

Riddle me this Batman, how many points do you think the Falcons score on Edgewood without Catrine and Moore who both played that game and who are both supposedly out this game? If my memory is correct Catrine scored on a punt return, kickoff return and a short TD run and he also had an interception. Moore had like 80 yards rushing. Their backups must be studs if you think they beat Badin 28-10 without them, or you just think Badin is overrated. Either way we will see tomorrow.

Moore and Catrine are both, down game over Badin wins! How is Fenwick gonna score? Plus Catrine is a great punter field position!

If QB for badin throws it up for grabs like he did against Edgewood Fenwick wins turnovers and game by 2 touchdowns.

Moore and Catrine are both, down game over Badin wins! How is Fenwick gonna score? Plus Catrine is a great punter field position!

Not only a very good punter but fantastic in the return game. I think Catrine being out on special teams and defense will hurt alot more, it is going to be very tough for fenwick to win this one, but i still think they have a chance to grab the win.

I think my prediction was spot on. Catrine didn't play and Badin won a close game. Had Catrine played Fenwick would have won by 10-14 points. Had Fenwick done anything offensively they would have won easily. I don't think Badin got a first down until late 3rd quarter.

It is no surprise to me that Badin beat Fenwick.

Badin is one of the best--pound for pound--athletic programs in the state.

Fenwick is Gopher-ville.