Any freshman and jv football results?..

No body good to watch on Thursday . Not a very good freshmen class at at all this year but they do have three good players #13,#58,#62 are all good freshmen and also all start jv .. Real good jv team check them out

So you're saying #28 (I think that's his number) isn't a good RB? Kid runs hard. I also think #28 and #88 play JV. And the JV QB is a freshman isn't he?

No body good to watch on Thursday . Not a very good freshmen class at at all this year but they do have three good players #13,#58,#62 are all good freshmen and also all start jv .. Real good jv team check them out

So you are saying that several kids play both JV and freshmen? What are they going to do the 2nd half of the season when they run out of quarters after 5 games? Or does Ellet not follow that rule?

So you're saying #28 (I think that's his number) isn't a good RB? Kid runs hard. I also think #28 and #88 play JV. And the JV QB is a freshman isn't he?

28 hasn't ran the ball in a jv yet . I've been to both jv games he got in a total of one defensive series . And in two games 88 has only had a total of two catches one for a td so haven't seen much from him . So I guess we'll see what they do in the next ones

Yes jv qb is a freshmen but he is also varsity back up as yost told him . He isn't allowed to play in freshmen games in case of injury . They have no other qb a besides fisher and 2 freshmen qbs

So, how can you say that this group of freshman aren't good?

Correction you were right about 28 I was thinking of someone else 28 had two rushing today one vs Springfield and one vs tallmadge .. Because the entire group is not good . They have 13,28,58,62 with the exception of 88 also because his two catches were good . So your right about them to but the rest of the kids arnt very good at all . I wouldn't say they have a good group because of five individuals . They have a small had full of talent In there class

You're forgetting the QB (Stick). LOL

So right now you have six impact players. I'm sure they will get better as the years go on. I'm sure by their JR year, there will be more than six good players.

Okay were not talking about there jr year. I'm talking about what they have now and what I've seen them do . They have five good athletes . Stick is a decent qb doesn't have good field vision needs to work on footwork and has no speed but he can throw a good ball .. In the future hell be a average qb but I don't see him being the big play maker. This year and last year are the worst freshmen classes theve had In about 6 years. By the junior year yes they might be something but right now they only have that slight handful to count on . #79 bobby Campbell is the son of ellet highschool aps security guard . Shows a lot of promise but two of the freshmen players told me he's very lazy at practice

Dude, they're FRESHMEN!!!!! When is the last time Ellet had a bunch of freshmen that made All Ohio? You only need 5 or 6 from each class to have a heck of a varsity team. Tallmadge had 26 seniors graduate last year. Do you think all of them were studs their freshman year? Gotto threw for like 600 yards his freshman year. But now has 90% of all the passing records.

You might want to change you name on this forum.

Exactly there freshmen what this thread is about . You have your opinions and I have mine you think your way and I think my way so this isn't going to go any where . Time to Change the subject cause this is isn't going anywhere. Who do you think are ellets varsity impact players

Correction you were right about 28 I was thinking of someone else 28 had two rushing today one vs Springfield and one vs tallmadge .. Because the entire group is not good . They have 13,28,58,62 with the exception of 88 also because his two catches were good . So your right about them to but the rest of the kids arnt very good at all . I wouldn't say they have a good group because of five individuals . They have a small had full of talent In there class

At the football parents meeting Yost claimed this was the best freshman class he's had at Ellet. Maybe he's blowing smoke, maybe he says that every year. I don't know.
I was asking about them because I knew the 8th grade team last year wasn't too bad. Didn't Danny Clark and Massillon's A team beat them on a late td pass like 22-14?

I'm kinda with GRPride on this one, 5 or 6 studs in a class is exceptional.

I do appreciate everybody's input!

Who's the RB Bridges I was hearing about? Is that a kid you guys are referring to?

At the football parents meeting Yost claimed this was the best freshman class he's had at Ellet. Maybe he's blowing smoke, maybe he says that every year. I don't know.
I was asking about them because I knew the 8th grade team last year wasn't too bad. Didn't Danny Clark and Massillon's A team beat them on a late td pass like 22-14?

Blowing smoke , he has said the same thing every year at the banquets when I did attend for my old son and his senior season was 2007 . Ursetti said since he's been there as a head freshmen coach said 2010 and 2011 were his best teams and as assistant was 2006 and 2008but when talking to him he said the best freshmen team he's seem is the 2007( I think Devin smiths class) but said he was disappointed about last years freshmen class and isn't very excited about this years freshmen at all .. And we had this talk the Tuesday of the Springfield game

Yes jv qb is a freshmen but he is also varsity back up as yost told him . He isn't allowed to play in freshmen games in case of injury . They have no other qb a besides fisher and 2 freshmen qbs

If Fisher gets hurt thy will move Jake Williams back to qb, don't kid yourself

Ellet got stopped on the 1 as time ran out