8th Grade Football Team

I've seen them play. As 7th graders they won the Buckeye youth football league. Predictable playbook, but good execution. They beat Springfield 32-6 with 3 deep balls. I'm not taking anything away from them, but I don't know what their strength of schedule is without other APS schools having teams. I'm sure they played Springfield this year because they had to pick up games.
They had about 27 kids playing. No fumbles, or int's. Pretty solid looking group with good size on the line, and speed where you need it. I don't know if they would beat everyone with the deep ball, Springfield is pretty small there.

TRUST AND BELIEVE

tell the next basketball to not recruit Roswell Kent kids to Ellet. Then the booster club will not get ticked off when the Ellet kids are on the bench. :thumb:

I know they drilled Massilon's second team this past week. Whether it is their A or B team, drilling Massilon's is great. They play Massilons A team this week. I have seen this team play 2 times ... Very tough game for Ellet .. Their qb could play varsity for Ellet now

I know they drilled Massilon's second team this past week. Whether it is their A or B team, drilling Massilon's is great. They play Massilons A team this week. I have seen this team play 2 times ... Very tough game for Ellet .. Their qb could play varsity for Ellet now

WOW! Beating Massillon does speak volumes! Where and what time is the game? I wanna check these young orangeme out!

Hey O, if it's down there be sure to take your wallet. They charge you like 5 bucks for and 8th grade game.