results 3-24-12

I watched Tudor throw last weekend at the Clinton-Massie Invite (which BTW was an incredible meet, MANY of the times and distances would have won at other regional meets).

We might see 65' in the shot from him and 190' in the disc if his forms gets better (it will). He threw 169-8 without trying to hard.

Tudor went 60' and 174' today @ B-T.

My sources (very good ones) have him in excess of Chandler Burden's 192-4 in practice.

I don't know. Having thrown in HS, I ALWAYS had better throws in meets. The adrenaline in meets let's one back off from 100% slightly and throw even further.

Most of my really long throws took place...in meet warm-ups, then lost about 5-10 feet in the meet itself.

Most of my really long throws took place...in meet warm-ups, then lost about 5-10 feet in the meet itself.

Normally I would stretch and do 3-4 warm-up throws, if everything was good I would just throw. Normally my 2nd real throw (third overall) was always the best. My first throw was always no-spin to get a decent mark.

Tudor went 60' and 174' today @ B-T.

My sources (very good ones) have him in excess of Chandler Burden's 192-4 in practice.

I can't find these result in the newspaper or online. Until I see some documented evidence for them, I can't use them in the Cincy top 25.

I can't find these result in the newspaper or online. Until I see some documented evidence for them, I can't use them in the Cincy top 25.

I don't have a copy of the Bethel-Tate meet, but do have an official copy of the Clinton-Massie meet. Tudor threw 169-8 and 58-7 on 3/24 to win both events. I can email you a copy if you really need it.

Western Brown is normally at the Blanchester Invite on April 12th. Nice drive from downtown, good space to watch.

I believe they're at New Richmond on Wednesday. I know B-T is, and I get regular updates on what Mack is doing in practice. He's learning the spin in the shot now, and has put up some very long puts in practice. He has some technical issues with his discus that he's slowly working on that can yield probable 200' throws.

I don't have a copy of the Bethel-Tate meet, but do have an official copy of the Clinton-Massie meet. Tudor threw 169-8 and 58-7 on 3/24 to win both events. I can email you a copy if you really need it.

The B-T Polar Bear Relays are available on the SBAAC.net website. Unfortunately, the there are no names in any of the results, but you can tell that Tudor did a 60' 0" / 174' 10" double, and Georgetown's Jess Adamson was 2nd in the shot at 55' 1".

I need it. The FAVC web site shows a Little Miami high jumper at 6'0", but I need a meet.