2022 Yappi Challenge - Comments

High School Football, 2022

Comments

I don’t like how it shows the bars indicating which way the voters are voting. Clouds my judgement.

Rough showing for me last night
Since you and I got the same score this week here are my thoughts on the subject. We really have a good chance of going up and that will be a good feeling maker compared to people at the top and they can look forward to the real possibility of a downward trend.

It's August 28, 2022

Toronto is playing Lisbon David Anderson not Lisbon Beaver Local this coming Friday

This is IUDOGS signing off.

I usually pick games between undefeated teams with both from Ohio. This week, there were 13 and I pared it down to 12. I'll keep an eye on some central Ohio games for the next week as we should be below 12 total undefeated games.

I usually pick games between undefeated teams with both from Ohio. This week, there were 13 and I pared it down to 12. I'll keep an eye on some central Ohio games for the next week as we should be below 12 total undefeated games.
No NFL survivor pool this year?

Any chance of getting a list of where we stand? Maybe I do not want to know how bad and far I am down .