2021 Yappi Challenge - Comments

High School Football, 2021
Status
This pool is currently closed.

Comments

Yappi I know there are a lot of games each week and you only get to pick 12 but I really had hope you would pick the Avon vs Avon Lake game as one of them this week.

I usually try to stick with undefeated versus undefeated as long as there are enough games that week. First couple of weeks there are a bunch. This was the first week it was almost 12. If that game happened next week, it would have definitely been included.

Yappi

You missed up! I missed only two instead of three. I should have ten correct.

:unsure: :p :) :cool: :D ;)

This is IUDOGS signing off.

I am only 7 points behind the leaders, that does not sound bad until you count and find out there like 33 people ahead of you. I need some perfect weeks. (Like that is possible)

25 players tied this week with 10 out of 12!!! Overall winner is @Power house with the closest to the total of 10 for the tiebreaker.

@Power house (34)
@theexec (35)
@Worm02 (42)
@Catman (44)
@hubman (44)
@wshsfan (45)
@brewin19 (48)
@WJ-OSU-STEELERS (48)
@mhswarriors83 (49)
@OBIE-WON (52)
@PeterBlack (52)
@Piman58 (54)
@knightgeek27 (55)
@Monday Morning QB (56)
@Rodman54 (56)
@Starkbuck (56)
@Nash (58)
@fuss2 (63)
@Toms0655 (64)
@HE74 (68)
@ohio97 (76)
@wickb2233 (333)
@Middle Aged Ball Coach (NA)
@USA70PP (NA)
@Wildcat97 (NA)

I am trying hard to catch up and all I am doing is falling farther behind. On to next week and better picks I hope.

Since I gave a report of how far I was behind last week I thought a up would be in order. I am now 9 picks behind the leader and have 53 people ahead of me. Not a good week.

Since I gave a report of how far I was behind last week I thought a up would be in order. I am now 9 picks behind the leader and have 53 people ahead of me. Not a good week.
Ahhhhh…..who cares???

Ahhhhh…..who cares???
Sorry I will keep my short coming to myself from now on. I have always have had fun picking and a few years ago was much better at this than I seem to be now. By the way congrats on having a good week see I care how you are doing if fact let me point out you are still 16 behind the leaders.

I care. We are about the same level. It will take a huge effort but I think I can jump over a number of people with more in-depth picks these next few weeks!!!

I care. We are about the same level. It will take a huge effort but I think I can jump over a number of people with more in-depth picks these next few weeks!!!
I figure the playoffs will make or break me it It has in the passed.