2021 Yappi Challenge - Comments

High School Football, 2021
Status
This pool is currently closed.

Comments

I should have added by this time most years I am working hard to catch up to all the people that jumped way ahead of me.

We still have one more game that is being played tonight. Will have that one posted later. Alot of perfect scores so far. Going to have to do something about that!!

I’m guessing on my picks because I don’t know the teams from year to year. Usually go by my memory or Joe Eitel standings from year to year, thanks Joe?

Dang, Week 1 I go 12 for 12 and picked the score perfect. It only goes down from here.....

yappi,i checked the past week games you have me as 8 out of 12 correct but i checked there was 9 check marks and 3 x marks. you better double check my results.

yappi,i checked the past week games you have me as 8 out of 12 correct but i checked there was 9 check marks and 3 x marks. you better double check my results.
I am not yappi but one game was canceled if I am not wrong. so with three wrong you only have eight right.

@19AL63 is correct. I've deleted the cancelled game and everyone's results should now be out of 11 games.